The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

marvino`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I consider myself a kind and friendly player/person and can't really say I could describe myself as a player without telling any/everything about myself as a person as well. What has pretty much been a barrier for me is my relatively young age. (disclused until a later time), which has brought on a lot of prejudice, leaving me without a chance to prove that I'm willing to learn, helpful and understanding. (even when it involves something I've done wrong/not so good.) I gladly say I'm a person who knows how to listen (or read in this case) and wait for the proper moment to step in or onto the stage. In the case of RP, this means I rarely interrupt others' storylines but won't stand down from a chance to jumpstart a dying one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Estonia. (Yay!) It's a small county-like piece of land just south of Finland. My primary language is thus Estonian, a language completely and utterly different from English, but I've been learning English for a few good years now and I'm getting pretty good at it too, if I may say. (And I assume I may.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My entire not-so-close-range-of-family-members is filled with people who've been playing games of all varieties since the dawn of time, so they didn't pass on WC1 or 2 either, which in turn lead me to them. Without much gaming skill at that time, I simply poked some grunts or footmen around and had a blast. When WC3 was released, I got involved in the story for the first time, playing the campaign of both the original and TFT with (extreme) dedication, anxious to see where the story would go after every step. WoW came as a logical next step, though at first I played on non-RP servers. As I got drawn in by the quests and general atmosphere of Azeroth, I took a peek into the realm of RP, careful at first. Eventually the babysteps turned into walking properly and I can safely say I'm running by now.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be absolutely honest, I hadn't heard anything about this place and was far from even considering this place until one day I saw my cousin (Krok) playing here, the idea of a "safe" RP haven caught my attention immediately. So, yup, that's why I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Small-group relaxed RP and anything that can be described as such. Mostly because even though I'm confident in my English skills, there are times when I make mistakes and something like that happening with a big crowd is something I don't want happening. Thus, I'd prefer smaller-scale RP for as long as it takes me to get a hang of the server and this (good) kind of RP in particular.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Hunter. Simply becaue they're the most sociable of all the races in Azeroth and the Hunter occupation is bound to produce interesting stories to share with other people, maybe among them even clues to future adventures or expeditions. (I also <3 Dwarven culture and the way they worship the Titans.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Most of all, I expect to have fun. But I'd also like to be seen as an RP-er and not some young blört who can't be expected to write proper English. While I'm at it, I wouldn't say no to advancing my RP skills either.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect <--- That. Simply because it's something I've seen little of on retail, where most of my WoW RP has taken place. Everyone's always so full of themselves and confident that they are the best, they forget everyone else and generally turn into elitist pricks who are so stuck in their own hole, they can't see anything going on around them. (It's okay to have an awesome storyline behind you and tons of brothers in arms, but becoming rude because of it is, simply put, not nice.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to complete this once I've got the feeling of the server and aim to move up to Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That is all, thank you.