The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I failed, hard!
Well, as you already read in the topic headline; I failed!

I bought WoW legally (well, as legal as it gets), and finally started playing on retail servers, just to get a feel for the real thing. And, as you probably already guessed, I updated to 3.3 to do just that. So, being on a mac, I do not have the option to simply depatch as any other windows user does, seeing as I don't have the repair tool.

I'll be back the moment this server patches up to 3.3, which, hopefully, will be damn soon. Or else, I'll cry *sniff*

Naaa- Not really, but I'll miss ya'll nonetheless!

And in the mean time,
Sheppard sighing out, ingame wise!
Make sure to do all the fun quests and scripted instances on retail! :) Especially Northrend has a lot of nice quests, but there are some truly awesome below lvl 20 quests.
[Image: dE74.gif]
D:

Hope see you soon!

Mind you, at this rate, you'll probably be back before I am!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Pfft. Don't wait to come back! Just download a new file of WoW from somewhere on the interwebz and only let it patch up to 3.2.2. The only reason you'd need any of that stoopid "legal" downloading is if you needed a code to make an account, which you don't. Trust me, I'm on a Mac and I had the same problem with 3.1 or something like that a while ago. XD
Terant Wrote:Pfft. Don't wait to come back! Just download a new file of WoW from somewhere on the interwebz and only let it patch up to 3.2.2. The only reason you'd need any of that stoopid "legal" downloading is if you needed a code to make an account, which you don't. Trust me, I'm on a Mac and I had the same problem with 3.1 or something like that a while ago. XD
That's just the thing Terant; I tried copying the folder, but somehow, it got corrupted. And with that, I meant the original one. I could still play on COTH, but I couldn't update it through a patch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When it's time to party, we will always party hard. Anski 5 1,014 03-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  New Hard drive?! RoffleWaffle 0 470 09-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Last Post: RoffleWaffle