The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Telle77`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have been playing WoW for about a year now and it's all, well mostly been RP, and I never godmodded or anything like that. I was always trying to have some decent RP but NO you can't do that on retail, someones always spamming "Roleplaying is dumb!" or standing on top of you completely ruining the RP quality. Sorry getting a bit off topic, anyway, I see myself as a laid back kind of person so I wont be bothered very easily. I am going to try my best to avoid OOC drama, which seems to be easy seeing as everyone is mature here. Thats about it really, hopefully I have said enough, if not just let me know, I wont take it to the heart. =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the USA! My primary language is in fact English! How exciting! (not really)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I had heard about it a lot, who hasn't with its continual rising popularity. A guy friend of mine had been playing it since it first came out and I had heard him talking about it all the time, so I just had to see what it was all about. Sure enough like most, I was caught in its tractor beam and was sucked in.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've always liked the RP servers on retail, but with all the godmodders and lack of decent RPers I soon became bored with it. Later on I met one of my WoW playing friend's friend who had already played here he told be about it I tried it out and have been hooked since, I even cancelled my retail account. (But thats mostly because my WoW comp broke, so I have to play at his house. =/)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like everything from relaxing RP to action and danger. All forms appeal to me though. =)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ooh my favorite race or races are elves, I don't know why, I guess its just the life styles they live, clean and healthy. My favorite class would have to be hunter because I enjoy interacting with nature, and I'm not big on magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Oh, I've already played a bit, I know it wont disappoint me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely maturity, I'm glad to see that the majority of the server will be mature and handle situations well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(To be honest I was never any good at telling or coming up with stories, also I really don't have the time to make a 'good' storyline with all of my IRL issues.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not really it's all pretty clear.
Vel Fairwing - Young Paladin
Velyra - Young Mischievous Rogue
I know theres a rule against begging for a GM to check your post, but it's been over a month since I posted my introduction, and I really want to play, and I guess it wont let me make a server account until this is approved. If this is the average wait time for an introduction to be looked at, I do apologize.
From what I understand from my own process (and the ones of my friends recently), Telle, having your introduction appear on the site means that it has been approved. You see, rather than posting it, when you hit that Submit button it gets sent to the staff who review it. Once they accept your introduction, it gets posted here. If they denied your introduction, you would have received noticed stating so and would have to reapply.

You should be able to make an account. Your forums name is even the right color to indicate you're in the correct usergroup. Check out this link to make your account.
Thanks so much, I had no idea, :P, yeah and I just created my account, apparently I wasn't typing something right or something. I feel like such and idiot. Thanks a lot!
My pleasure, Telle. If I hadn't gone through the same process myself and guided some three or four others from my current server, I wouldn't have known either!