The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bartsainty`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, First of all, If you get this, Thanks for reading it, Hoping i dont cause to much hassle. Iv always loved roleplaying, Just the parts of not being me, Being someone else, And it is not all planned out, Hope this is good enough

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from england, I was born in 1990 and am 19 years old. My primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend lent me the game, He said it was really good, So i tried it, At first i didn't like it, It was to pvp and combat involved, Then i started playing on an rp server, This was really good. So then i started getting annoyed of the £9 a month and quit retail

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I looked at other youtube video's and done my fair shair of googling, Not all rp servers are that great, Hardly any are 3.3.0 or they are just a mess full of kids or people who do not know how to rp, If i get this reply as an ok, This is definatly the best server ever =).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enojoy all roleplaying other than kingdom really, From long journeys, Prison, and all others really. Hit me with your best shot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My faivorate class has to be the gnome as these are very unplayed and they are tinkers and are good at enginnering i mainly play them because it reminds me of me in real life enginnering and they are not played much, Ah yes the class, I cant really have one so i will say two =). My first one is definatly the rogue as i just love having a rogue, They can be assasins, Theifs, And all other things i just love sneaking around, And my second class would have to be the priest and i love healing and holy magic, Its just kind of what i love.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are as follows:
Friendly Roleplayers, I dont want a server were nobody is friendly
Freindly Admins, This really does help the server in every way and i appriciate their dedication to this server.
Role-playing, Obviously.
And fun =)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
What appeals to me the most is either the power gaming or language, Because i dont like power-gamers i never have, And i dont like people who are immature and the wrong times, I dont mind if it is chilling and OOC, But i hate it when they speak like that IC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
OOC: It was early in the morning, The sun had not risen, The birds were wistling, Some wolfs were houling, And in the middle of the Ashenvale forest, Were the sun was yellow and the grass was green, There stood a house, Not very tall, The size of a farmhouse, But there was somthing special about this house, It was not home to normal people, It was home to a werewolf.
In the middle of the night a man hear a scream he is around 24 his name is Jake, You run to the source of the sound. All of a sudden you see a werewolf and a man fighting, The man was atleast 6ft tall, Quite fat.
(IC)
Jake: Hey, Fur bag! Want some meat?
-He unsheiths his sword-
-A strange growling noise comes from the werewolf-
-The werewolf leaps and Jake trying to hack and slash-
But the next moment with one swift sudden movment, His sword glowed yellow, Then green, Then red, He slung it down at the werewolf and slashed and his chest, It made a cut, But did not kill it, Then all of a sudden, The wound got bigger and bigger until his heart fell out, That was the end of the werewolf, For good.
=) Hope you enoyed it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for making and your dedication to the server, Im shure i, And all the other people appriciate what you have put into this server.
Sorry guys, Im getting a bit impacient, Its been nearly a week and no reply.
It would appear you were accepted. :P The GM who accepted you did not post a welcome though..

...So I will!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please make yourself at home. If you haven't already checked out our Wiki, Stickies, and FAQs, I'd recommend you do so.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]