The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Netbook and Wow
I recently bought a netbook thingy as Im always in work and stuff and I have no idea if it can run wow decent enough to play it or not, it has 260 odd GB memory, that's all I know but I have the review page with the spec and stuff here http://www.trustedreviews.com/laptops/r ... Netbook/p1.

Can anyone help me out by telling me if I can run it or how good I can run it please?

Thanks.
I managed to launch it on mine, but I used an external HDD, it was extremely laggy though.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

1.2GHz Dual-Core Athlon, 2GB RAM, Radeon HD 3200... I don't see a reason which would make this Netbook unable to run WoW. There is only one sure way to know though - install and try. :P
My only guess is that netbooks aren't really designed with that sort of a load in mind... and a 9" screen for WoW? Eeeew.
I'm going to give it a go, it's currently installing.

Nostra Wrote:I managed to launch it on mine, but I used an external HDD, it was extremely laggy though.
I managed to launch it on mine, but I used an external HDD, it was extremely laggy though.

You got the same one Nos?
Nope, I have one of those EEE things, I love it though.

Silly man getting a carboo- Netbook.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Haha, I've read some of the other reviews on it and mine can apparently run COD 4 but on minimum and it said it can run WoW, so I'm hoping for the best.
I have an EEE and it runs WoW acceptably... not awesome, but playable. Turn the graphics settings down to minimal and you're golden. Of course the tiny screen is a pain, but I hook mine up to an LCD monitor when I'm not on the move.
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.