The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Starwuz`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I feel like a pretty mature individual, despite my age. I'm a casual gamer and play most kinds of games, ranging from RTS's to RPG's.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United states (w00t!!1). I speak English, and a little bit o' spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother picked up a copy of World of Warcraft and I created a Human Warrior. My life was forever changed.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Serious RP. I'm tired of RP servers where everyone's "tlkin liek dis". This seemed like a good server to RP on. Plus my retail expired...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds, from massive wars to Tavern conversation to a LotR-style adventure! But, I find close-knit adventuring the most fun when you have a dedicated group.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
After 30 minutes of pacing and debating, I have voted on Bloof Elf Mage. I'm picking this combination because of the sheer amount of Lore behind the Blood elf Mages, as well as the controversy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some serious Roleplayers coming together for some pretty awesome casual RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I probably like the no Sexual RP. I almost wanted to quit WoW RP altogether when all I saw was the ERP spam. Almost made me wish Barrens chat still existed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Just a little something I whipped up in a few minutes, so It's not exactly Novel-worthy)

My eyes were blurred, to the point that the Arrow protruding from my chest was a thin, black line. The clash of steel all around me signalled that the fighting was not over, but they seemed far away. Nothing seemed to matter anymore....

And then just like that the sound of combat stopped. The thud of siege machines cut short like a drunken bard in an Orcish Tavern. I thought that I was dead. So warm...

"Hey, dis one's still alive." said the fat one. "Well he ain't gonna last much longa'. Leave 'em."

I had been awake long enough to identify my two hairy captors. The big one I've nicknamed fatty, the other Thickskull. He wasn't very bright, yet he seemed to be the leader of the two. The battle appeared to be over, and I yearned to get a better look at my surroundings, but I dare not move. Then I remembered the arrow. Aganizingly slow, I tore the arrow out from my chest. Thickskull and Fatty were arguing over some poor soldier's foodstuffs, when a large Dagger caught my eye. I was losing blood fast, and besides, what did I have to lose? I made a desperate dive for the dagger. I'm amazed I can even move! Fatty turns around, and yells something. He swings that nasty club of his, and blackness returns. I felt unconsciousness wash over me like a tidal wave. So warm...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, nothin'.
lol wut u tlkin bout we alwyz tlk lyk dis lulz!

Welcome!
Whoa, i gotta say, i'm surprised I was approved... My Intro looked awfully like the one that you guys frown upon... But i'm not complaining or anything.... Lol...