The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

sarenos`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing World of Warcraft for about...a year? I have role playing experience from retail. I was on the servers Moonguard, a large RP server when I was on it I'm not sure about it now, and another one I don't remember. (It was awhile ago.) I enjoy many different characters and have never been banned, muted, or kicked from any WoW server and or private server. I am a fun and care free person, so just ask me if you ever need anything!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S., and I speak English. I am also in a Spanish class...If that counts? So if any minor Spanish interpreting is needed, I'm your guy. =D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother got me into it. He was playing with my friend's sister, I admit I was a bit jealous. However that was only because he wouldn't let me create a character!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Your's, or yours', seems a bit more professional than other RP servers. I am excited to see what it will be like, and what the people will be like.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy, and have experienced them all. I have no single favorite. I like them all! However, I guess political intrigue would be the one for me if I had to choose one.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Blood Elf rogues, death knights, and more recently, warlocks, because of their lore and awesome-ness! I have always played Blood Elf characters, besides the odd undead here and there.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be a bit more set and professional than other ones.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love your maturity section, there is always some 12 year old kid on a level 3 naked character jumping in the middle of someone's RP somewhere on a server. Some people also get personally attacked it seems when RP events arise. Relax, things happen.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll tell a small story of an RP incident. There was a notice for an IC ball. Everything was going great, there must have been atleast 200 people there. There were drinks thrown around, friends sharing stories, and rich powerful people throwing gold about. At the end of the evening someone from the Royal Apothecary Guild announced to EVERYONE at the ball that all the drinks were poisoned with a substance which turns you to a skeletal Scourge. There was fright, panic, and chaos. The Royal Apothecary took everyone to the Undercity and had an antidote set. (My character was a Death Knight so I didn't have too much worries) I had a date who was crying on my shoulder the whole time, I managed to keep her settled and help direct traffic to the laboratories. In the end about 95% remained just fine!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I posted an introduction a couple of days ago, however there was no reply, acceptance, or nonacceptance. I put a bit more detail into this introduction than my last. If you delete this because my other is still there, I'm sorry. =)