The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

d@$tmo's thread
Hey there. As you have probably seen, I am a new guy, but I like the server and RPing here. So to make myself better I would ask for feedbacks - tell me what should I fix about my RP and I will be very thankful... might actually listen to you. :P
Just kiddin'... I won't listen to you. LOL
Now seriously... what do you think of my RPing? :)

Current characters:

Active:
Hebry - 80/Mage/Human
Wayne - 80/Human/Rogue
Almo - 50/Draenei/Warrior

Not-so active:
Kobe - 80/Warrior/Human
Grodo - 80 (I think)/Dwarf/Hunter (I think)
Jax - low/Human/Warrior
Kelan - 50/Blood Elf (don't get a heart attack now!)/Warlock (not really a 'lock, though... commoner)
*leans back and cracks his knuckles, having an evil and scary look and grin* OOOOH the evil I could do right here....

Apart from me beating you with my Mage You're good at Roleplay, I for one would say. And as for OOC talking, nice to hang out with you. And I hpoe Hebry learned his lesson...
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Drak Wrote:Apart from me beating you with my Mage
You just HAD to say it, didn't you??? LOL
Yes, yes I did 8)

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Okay, bumping this thread now, because I really got into RPing and I want to improve. :)
*Looks around* Am I -still- the only other person in here...? Scary...

Anyway, your Roleplay has improved and I'm still glad Herbie doesn't look like a 40year old man who's trying to look young, and ICly it's so fun to RP around you seeing as my characters always annoy you and I -loooove- being annoying characters/over-ly protective <3 As for OOC, yeah still the same. Nice to chat and annoy hang out with you.

Spoiler:
Bumping this one to tell you guys that I want feedback and I've made a full list of my characters.
More than an years since I started this... feedback, here, now, new update of the character list!

PS: Is it double posting if the posts are one year apart of each other...? LOL
I suppose it's necroposting, not double posting. Or double necro-posting? I don't know. Bump!

EDIT: Updated the list in the first post.