The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

jns20`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Jack, I'm 15, and I really enjoy role playing with other people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was about 11, I had a friend that played WoW, he came over for a day just to make sure I wouldn't burn the house down, and he brought his laptop. He was playing WoW all afternoon, I tried it and fell in love it it. Ever since then I've been playing WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most WoW private server sites don't have a Role Playing server on the first few pages. So I googled "WoW role playing private server" and this was the first choice!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like action / exploration. Such as 'Going to a place and having to preform a task'.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For Role playing I love being a Blood Elf, Female, Rogue. Being a Blood Elf allows you to be in most role plays, being a Rogue allows you to be in 'Assassination' role plays too. Being a Females just allows you too look good in a robe and hood, which is my favorite image.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Having an easily accessible amount of role playing armor. (From cloth robes to heroic chest plates, and simple swords to glowing, massive swords.)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard Skills appeals to me the most. Its not so fun when someone is slowing down the role play because of their typing speed, and being able to spell words correctly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Name - Sanguinar (or close to it)
Story - Parents where killed as a child, stole what she needed to survive, sold as a gladiator, fought for her freedom, and now she has it. (Based on Valeera Sanguinar from WoWwiki)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: