The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

1/26 12:50a - Database/Server Migration
Once again trying the server change! This time, the database will be hosted on a separate server so as to not lose any changes between the migrations. This may result in potential database lag, but it's something I'll monitor. I know it'll increase the bandwidth between my home server and the database, though.... we'll see!

Anyway, the server downtime shouldn't exceed an hour. I'll post again once it's back up, but in the meantime, change your realmlists to coth.game-server.cc

Edit: Due to an unforeseen event, the old server is back up. It's currently testing using an external database - check replies for more information!
Still in the process of migrating the world database. It ideally shouldn't take much longer!
The world database is truly massive. Just a bit longer; it's almost done!
Weeeelllllll.... I accidentally'd the new server (yes, it was actually my fault this time) and now I have to wait for a restart. No huge matter, though, as it gives me an opportunity to test having the database at a different location.
The difference I noticed is that startup time is exceptionally slow, with having to access all the pertinent information across the internet. Clearly, I need to trim the database a bit (since having to load almost 5,200 characters takes a very long time when the database isn't local). The bad thing about it is that ArcEmu is notoriously crashy currently (as folks have experienced), so having to take over 15 -minutes- for the server to start up won't be a good thing. Still, I need to see if it will affect bandwidth in-game. I wish I could be testing it on the new server currently, but... well, I made that mistake. -_-
At any rate, the loading of the database should be over Soon™. I likely won't keep it like this, but again, I just want to test it.
The old server is up currently, and testing the database hosted externally. Again, it won't stay that way, as I have no intention of making people wait for over 15 minutes between crashes.
Testing complete. Increased lag wasn't noticeable on the server, but in the console I noticed things like character saves taking almost a full second per character.
At any rate, things are back to normal now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8/22/12 1:16a - Database update Kretol 2 3,916 08-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  3/29 'Sometime Tonight' - Database Code Update Kretol 3 1,145 03-29-2011, 11:59 PM
  3/29 2:26a - Revision Update/Database Upgrade Kretol 1 959 03-29-2011, 02:35 AM
  1/30 4am - Another Database/Server Migration Kretol 1 869 01-30-2010, 04:50 AM
  1/21 2:22p - Database Migration Kretol 1 868 01-21-2010, 03:18 PM