The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lasombra`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, friends call me Toki. I'm seventeen, and am deeply involved in writing and character developement. I've been roleplaying through forums, World of Warcraft, and live-action roleplaying for years. I've played Vampire: The Masquerade extensively and have used it to aid in character developement. My interests include vampires, zombies, classical, heavy metal, and industrial music, as well as history and psychology.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States (unfortunately), English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends of mine started playing World of Warcraft. I got a new laptop one Christmas and decided to get a game to play on it, so I picked World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I used Google to find a roleplaying private server so I could broaden my range and find a new background. This was the second search result, and I wanted to find an active site.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While I used to enjoy roleplaying fighting, I find them to too often be prone to godmoding and people rarely when unless your numbers outnumber someone else's. I like plot-based roleplaying in which decisions and changes are made, but also there is a sense of progression. I like it when it appears that someone is running the show, so to say.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the undead, but my favorite class is a Paladin. I enjoy characters that are militant and battle-hardened, and also like the ability to wear all types of armor. Paladins tend to hold a noble air about them that I enjoy working upon, however, I love zombies much too much to not go for undeads.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are simply for a lot of roleplaying going on that I may get involved in and that it feels free-flowing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I liked the aspect of humility, because even though I enjoy being in power as much as everyone else, I also believe that characters should be noteworthy due to personality and intrigue, not a position of power.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I once had a character in World of Warcraft who was horribly insane from age. He joined the Stormwind Guards. During weapon training one day, he looked at a guard and asked him to choose a hand. In that hand he had a flower, which he planted. In the other hand was a beerstein, to which he chucked at his opponent's head. My character gasped and declared his opponent to be the victor, for he was then disarmed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah, I'm good.
I saw your name and I thought "Vampire". Cheers, mate.

In any case, I just want to say;

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please, make yourself at home. :3
Wow, la sombra? xD. Welcome my friend.

Now you are trapped in here with us forever Mwahahah!
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D