The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kharaz`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I would say that I don't enjoy being the center of attention, I suppose you could say I'm a "Roleplaying wallflower".

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, my primary language is English, secondary is Japanese, I am currently in the process of learning both Japanese and Arabic.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother, and three of my friends had all purchased Warcraft 3, I followed suit. I roleplay a decent amount on the roleplaying custom games in Warcraft 3, that's actually how I heard of this place.

What made you seek our server over others?:
People telling me about the server, and the lack of other servers, I suppose.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay with a good story, and good people, I cannot fathom sitting around in Goldshire and/or a tavern for very long, though. It reminds me too much of the "real" WoW Roleplaying realms.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Dwarves, they have always appealed to me in fantasy, always strong, yet never in the middle of things. Warriors are my favorite class, I personally think magic is a cheap roleplaying device, unless used very sparingly, hence why I seek martial perfection as opposed to magical prowess.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a small, organized group of people, perhaps that's too much to expect, but hey, I will give it a shot.
I also expect a lot of "Dark RPers" sitting in corners mumbling about how they are so powerful/sad.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the maturity rule appeals to me the most, It's something that most other roleplaying enviroments do not enforce.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have yet to develop a "Story", as I have always role played in "Sit down for 2 hours and roleplay" circumstances all of my roleplaying-life, though I will begin working on one for when it is needed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How many people play on this server, exactly? That's about it.
Welcome to the server! You get points for liking Warriors more than casters. *bestows points*

And in answer to your question, though I haven't been ingame in over a month due to computer problems, peak time was usually around 30 or 40, average was around 20.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."