The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

GM-Feedback.
Well.

I guess I am curious as to how I am doing as GM...I feel a little hasty that I am not doing as well as I should be after being called un-inspirational today.

So tell me what you think. Improvements? What I am doing good at? What I suck at?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Hay! Personally? I think you're doing good. Doing your job, as far as I see, and doing it well.

As for the un-inspirational thing, I saw it, and it didn't strike me as 100 % serious. Though, I don't know.

Is there anything you can work on? Maybe. Probably. Though nothing springs to mind right now. Keep up the good work!
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
You said yourself that you did not inspire and since you were in RP (at least what I initially thought) I felt you could just carry with that instead of listening to my ramblings.

As far as your skill or worth as a GM?
I have little to nothing to compare with, but to me it seems you make an effort to get all people in a room into the RP which I have seen some GMs do the opposite, either by plain passiveness or actively by trying to shoo people away.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
You could approve my profile :P

But to be serious, I think you're doing good, you have a bunch of cool characters. We need a couple of combat events though, I've been only getting tavern rp lately.
:X

Honestly, I think you are doing quite good. You're always doing your job in-game and on the forums, at least as far as I can see. And you're doing it well, in my opinion! Actually, I don't care what you keep saying about yourself, 'cus it's not like that. You should stop flaming yourself, really. What you do is great! More confidence and self-esteem, y'know? Even in GM stuffs.

Seriously, I haven't really seen you doing anything bad and whatnot, at least not that I can remember.

You should totally keep up the good work, Cressy. <3
I agree with all the good stuff they said! *sagenod*
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
-Un-inspirational? Uhh. You know, you're RP inspires me quite a bit, Cressy. Or else I wouldn't have made a post last night in response to something that happened ICly.

I think, that anyone that says that to you would be acting on ignorance, and perhaps hasn't RPed with you, or interacted with you -outside- of chat.

From one GM to another, I find you to be a valuable asset to our team, as you do work hard to make events, you come up with fresh new ideas, and you also ask questions rather than outright acting on most things.

I find you to be one of the most "inspirational" people here, certainly to the point where I stick around.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Hmm. Well...I didn't want to say anything, but I must. I think you are -very- inspirational. I've thoroughly enjoyed your RP, period. There is -nothing- wrong with it. Your characters are all different ( the ones I've RP'd with ) And they all bring a new dynamic nobody I've seen on this site RP. It is clear that you are dedicated RP as your characters are extremely consistent. You do things -successfully- I don't see most people do to set your characters apart from others. Sprinkle's lisp, actually running a business with Selena, and Tarnissa or w/e ( sorry her name is hard for me to spell, fail) 's handicap.

The reason I say it's definitely inspired is because you never let things become stale. I love that. Because Tavern RP, or City RP is awesome to progress characters, but you aren't afraid to travel the large map, to different places. Have travel RP, fight a Hydra >.<! Many characters have benefited from your adventures and spontaneity. Which I think -everyone- should do, GM's included.

But I'm not going to sugar coat things because you keep it real, and out of respect I will do the same....Some times you're kind of mean. I don't mean "Oh boo-hoo, suck it up" mean its like...Was that necessary? lol In your defense though you do give people -multiple- times to stfu. I can't stress that point enough, even someone as outspoken as myself, has whispered people you banned to stfu before they got banned. For the most part its * shrugs * "I got this." = Banned. You are an enforcer GM so you can't be our friend all the time. And this is -very- important because if we just think your talking crap no one will take you seriously, thus defeating the purpose of your job. You haven't been anything but nice to me, especially with that mistake we made in Winterspring with the kaldorei guy. You showed -a lot- of patience for some unruly actions that went on. I believe you know what I'm talking about. I appreciate all of the things you do as far as GM commands to help us just enjoy awesome RP. Like summoning us to boats and other locations for the sake of great RP. I just think insulting someone over announcement is cold blooded lol. But -sometimes- it is something that the whole server should hear/read so they don't make the same mistakes.

I think you are easily one of the best GM's on the server, no ass kissing. You are just fun to be around ICly and OOCly until someone pisses you off lol. I feel I'm the same way so maybe that's why I understand it. But I've heard a small number of people say things like she's mean. But I personally don't think you should change anything.

Disclaimer: I meant this message with 100% respect. I don't mean to piss off you, or any other member of the staff. I just think feedback should be feedback not pat on the back. * prepares for tomato launching *
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Cressy is ossim.

Needs to swallow a few

[Image: images%3Fq%3Dchill%2Bpill%26hl%3Den%26sa...N%26um%3D1]
As a GM, I think I've seen you handle tickets more than the other GMs. You seem to prioritize having fun with everyone rather than have fun without everyone. You're not selective about who you RP with, and when your services are needed you always come through.

CotH generally has a great pool of GMs, but I find both you and Rensin the most personable so far :3 And I'm usually afraid of GM people. D: [I'm always nervous when I try to PM Kretol 8D]

Thumbs-up! <3
[Image: princesssig.jpg]

There is always a way.
I think you're a great GM, and so far I haven't seen anything bad come out of your Godhood GM-hood. You inspire me and I hope that one day I can be a super-star just like you, shining a light for all the poor n00bs newbies who have no clue of what to do. You're there when needed and ready to bitc- give them a helping hand. You're an angel, really.

There, now pay me!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

The Lesser-Greater-GMnor known as Cressy is evading my characters still...at least during RP. You've been around, but most of my characters are immune to you it seems. Whether this is good or not, I 'no-no'. BUT, in terms of the OOC madness of this server you do well! The ticket respondance is great, having it once a day is nice, you should post a time when you'll be doing that in general, so people can get their hindys on for ticket respondance! The random fun times of turning me into a dragon...was amusing, and thats all that OOC needs to be: fun.

What could you improve upon...the forum name. It's blue, not pink. After months, that still gets me.
benblaster247 Wrote:It's blue, not pink. After months, that still gets me.

It still does to me...
If only the server would rally behind a girl with the want to be pink...Then maybe, just maybe...world peace would happen.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
like omg you are the worst gm ever.

And by worst. I mean best. <3 I never knew this was here or I would have posted a long time ago.

You made me realize how much the GMs have to go through and because of that I appreciate them all so much more, I know that it isn't in the 'job' description, but I feel that it was a major thing to do. Especially considering my past.

I've seen you quick to anger sometimes, which is human, and sometimes it does seem to make you pull some decisions or say things that you wouldn't under normal circumstances. But with the stress of RL and GMing, this is understandable. (Listen to me talk about being quick to anger. Hurhurhur)

I might be wrong here, but I really doubt I am. Without you, CotH wouldn't be the same. If you had left for good when we first started playing, I would have stayed with you. Uninspiring? Whoever said that needs to sit in a room with Buzzkillington. Because of you I've done a lot of things that I would never bring myself to do, out of CotH and in CotH. You helped my favorite character become who she is. You helped me break out of a shell.

I realize this became feedback on GMing and being a person in general. But either way, you do a damn good job. I l u, self.
Cressy, you're probably one of my favourite GM's. You'r always quick with tickets and your ship RP the other day actually made me search out RP more actively. So you kinda started me up for real. Also, you'r an awesome inside joke.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen