The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vosag`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey!
As a player, my first and most important rule is to have fun, and have other people have fun at the same time if possible :) I just enjoy meeting, talking and playing with other people in WoW. And this is the main reason i would like to play on this server: I'd like to just have fun! I hope you all have a good time playing with me (If my introduction gets approved, obviously).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Poland, and my primary language is Polish. By the way, if i make a spelling/grammar/languague mistake, it is not because i do not take my time writing, just because... I am mistaken :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for an online game where i could just hang out and meet new people. I have a three-year experience in WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to see how does roleplaying look like in World of Warcraft. Besides, i wanted to see if the opinion that i am good at roleplaying is correct :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of roleplay that involves several people working together. What fun is it without other players? :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class/race for roleplaying would be Draenei/Priest. Trust me, i really feel like i can roleplay Draenei well, I know a lot about them! And Priest.... It just matches the Draenei, the servants of Holy Light :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a nice community and players that I can have a fun time with. And i hope i can match other's expectations as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Respect rule. I just think that in an RP, everyone should be equal, no matter the style of playing or other things.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is actually going to be a part of my future character background. I hope you will approve it when i develop it :)
"It was just an ordinary day on Exodar. As usual, the survivors of the crash wandered, talked to each other, traded, and rebuilded. They hoped that their work will leave this world better than it was. All of the citizens were working with real hope.
The Holy Light guided them, they knew, no matter how bad the situation was, the Holy Light will be with them.
The priestess Namaerina was just heading to check the progress of rebuilding the east wall of the Trader's Tier, when her life-long friend, named Fallat, ran up to her with haste.
-Namaerina! Vi-vindicator-He took a deep breath here-Vindicator Noleer said he wants you to come to him. I heard that it might be something about your new assigment-he smiled."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This introduction may not be super-impressive, but trust me, I can really guarantee that I know what a true RP is like ;)
Welcome to CotH! Please remember to capitalize the word -I-.
I hope you have a good time on the server!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol