The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Winwin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone! My name is Jakob, and I'm 15. I live in Denmark, in the second largest city - Århus. I enjoy every single feature in the World of Warcraft. One thing I've been doing alot though (I promise - I will not do it here! :) ), was climbing. Glitching the walls, finding never-touched places was one of the things I really loved! The PvP was never really me, only when I started on a new server with my friends, and we were just owning buttcheeks. The PvE - I really enjoyed this part when I started a PvE Raiding guild with my buddies. We picked up WoW again, here in WotLK, and started clearing Naxxramas, ToC and all that stuff. Then I wanted to try something new, and I always wondered what the "RP" and "RPPVP" was for, so I checked it out. Soon I found out that this kind of server, was so awesome, that I played on the RP server "Argent Dawn", 24/7. Now my account got keylogged, and Blizzard is trying to fix it, but I really felt like starting RP again, so I found this awesome server! :) I can be a serious gamer, and I can just hang around in the world, doing nothing, but meeting new people is the part enjoy most in the World of Warcraft! :) One of my big dreams, is to stay in the gaming-community, and become a game-designer, like create my own games and stuff :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark, Århus, and my primary language is of course Danish. In school, I'm teached in English and German (But I really suck at German). I find my English pretty decent, though it could be greatly improved.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing World of Warcraft back in retail. I was watching my brother playing WoW, just before bedtime (I was like 10), raiding Molten Core and running around on his Raptor inside Orgrimmar. He was playing a Troll Warrior, and after a while I decided to play the game myself. My brother then helped me make a Tauren Hunter, called Millcor. I got it to level 32, and I got tired of waiting for my brother to leave the computer, so I got my own account. I played a Gnome Warlock, got it to level 40, and then Burning Crusade came out. I quickly realized that I was addicted to the game, so I took a break. I then started playing again with my friends, the last 4 months of Burning Crusade. We picked a totally random server, and I made a Tauren Druid, got it to 70, and went to buy WotLK on release date. Then I discovered the RP server, played a little PvE here, and a little RP there. Then I got keylogged, and now I'm here :)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I wanted to find a serious RP server, trying to avoid the gayparade in Goldshire, and when I read your rules and FAQ, I found out that you're not tolorating this kind of decease ( /highfive ), and you looked really organized and professionel.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost all kinds of RP. I'm not a big fan of politics (in-game), but it's not something that completely kills me. I've spend countless hours on taverns all over the World of Warcraft, but never really participated in any battles (which is a shame obviously), but maybe I can experience that here!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be Gnomes ( FAIL ), because of their technology-minded progression, and the fact that they are the smallest race in the game :) Undeads must be the next on the list, well obviously the fact that they're "dead". My favorite class would be rogues, because of the "sneakyness" (is that a word), and all that kind of stuff, which I find awesome! :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
To meet some serious RP-gamers, and generaly some nice, new people, and improve my Roleplaying! And of course to have a great time! :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hmm. I would say, Respect, the fact that you don't tolorate un-serious players and the part with the "Guard Abuse", is something I find really important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think I'm gonna stay passive for now about this one, and maybe come back later! :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Awesome job with the server, can't wait to get started! :)

Oh and a tiny question! Is the Horde considered more "centered" then the Alliance? =)
Beyond the end..
This is your last chance. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in CotH-land and I show you how deep the Kobold-hole goes.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
I can't wait to read your story and in the mean time I hope you have a good time here on the server!

To answer your question the Allies tend to be a little more active then the Horde around here. But we Hordies make due with what we can.

Hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Awesome! One thing, did you recieve my PM about the Apothecary Society I sended you you? :) If so, maybe you answered my question in this topic (I tend to be rather dumb - I didn't get the pill thingy.. I know *facepalm*), but if you didn't, what's your oppinion about a character joining an accociation right away?

( I'm kind of new to the whole "this is serious RP", because of noob-plague on retail, so don't judge me! :D )
Beyond the end..