The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*Grumbles* Log in server down..
Tried dumping the cache.. reset my comp.. Checked the realm list.. and it's still telling me that the Log in server is down.. *Pouts* Any ideas?
Hm, are you using the new or old server?

If you're unsure check the latest news post, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'm looking in the latest news posts and I don't see anything about the conversion to a new server.. None of the most recent posts besides one for 3.3 are from today, and I'm not at 3.3 with w0w either. Was just online last night too >.< Less than twelve hours ago..

Scratch that.. I found it. I just have a severe handicap at navigating websites sometimes =.=

Oh for gods sake.. I found the new realm list and punched it in but I'm getting the same error.
Well, since I couldn't connect either I think we can assume it is not on our side the problem is, all we can do is wait patiently and hope Kretol manages to solve the problems with the dedicated server, if nothing else we'll have the old server to play around with later. For now I suggest that we do something else, like read a good book, watch some film or go out for some practicing of unhealthy habits.

I thank you for the quick responses and dedication to the matter at hand. Makes me feel at ease to know that it's not some absurd problem on my side of the connection. As far as doing something else goes I agree. I'm going to go right back to playing Mass Effect 2 on my PC! Which in a sense is like playing a very good book.. one that has lots of guns and interaction.
I just tried to play after having my introduction approved...And the "Login Server Down" just occured to me. Just a question, are problems like that common?
Eh, I guess it's a slight suggestion for me to make a Character Sheet :)
It's not a common problem and that's what has me concerned. Never once in my entire time here have I encountered this issue and it's got me worried that I'm locked out from the server now because of the new host and some connectivity issue with them..
It happens from time to time. Kret or Grakor will just have to restart the server/login server and it will be fine.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Awesome. Good to know what the resolution to that situation is, thanks a ton Cressy!
Try temporarily changing the address to the actual IP. So, instead of coth.game-server.cc, use 64.186.135.232.

Therefore, your realmlist would look like:
Code:
set realmlist 64.186.135.232
set patchlist 64.186.135.232
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

If that works, and you use Windows, try opening a command prompt and typing in ipconfig /flushdns and see if that helps when using coth.game-server.cc as the address again.
That seemed to work for me at least! Many thanks, Kretol!

Well, I was able to play today, but when i tried to log again, it says "Connecting" and then "Unable to connect".Tried all the possible realmlists in this thread. I also did this /flushdns thing.
Is it my failure or server issue?
Not one of the three realmlists is working for me (On a Mac) and I'm getting the same response as Vosag. Anyone have any other ideas?