The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

wow? patches? cRazY!
Yea.. well it would appear that wow has put a new seal on there patches where you can only go to 3.1.1 and then it downloads 3.3.0/a anyone know a link where i can get 3.1.1-3.2.2/a? would helps loads. Thanks
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
Well its 4am here if anyone finds or knows of a mirror site for all patches after 3.1.1 that would be alot of help. Thanks and gnight
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
http://www.wowpedia.org/Patches

Found it. The different patches are in the lil boxes or sub things... Bad descrption. Forgive the intoxicated one lol you'll find it...It should be there. And with that. I'm passing out. Adios bro hopefully this is the right site. lol
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
sweeeeet thanks i couldnt read you pm for some reason. thanks man. I should be online when i get up ... but go sober up xD and I'll do the same night
Please check the sticky in this forum, "The Guide to Getting Started and Fixing Technical Problems"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Failed to Apply Patches" IndigoBanshee 3 958 07-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: IndigoBanshee
  Patches acting odd Vladdy 2 1,043 08-21-2011, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Vladdy
  Trouble installing the patches Vladdy 3 1,013 08-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Spiky
  Patches, thats whats wrong. Kage 3 962 02-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Need some help agardring patches (= Chriss 2 709 02-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Chriss