The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

beseenho`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well i'm 16 and I don't have much to tell. I'm respectful, get along with people nicely, have a good imagination that allows me to get in character pretty easily and that's all. I guess :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live im Brazil, born here but my english is almost fluent but I still can commit any grammar/spelling error. :B

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III and when i saw upcoming WoW I automatically wanted to play but I couldn't so some time after this some few good friends of mine introduced me WoW and I really enjoyed it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was planing to play with one of my friends in a RP server of the ''original'' one but since WoW didn't reached Brazil(yet[?]) and RPers are less active I decided to search for a Private RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm most to the relaxing tavern but is always good to mix things up. :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a favorite ''regular'' class but I just love Death Knights :B. I can make a list of my top 3 races:
1- Night elf
2- Draenei
3- Undead

What are your expectations of this server?:
A warmful community, lots of fun, meeting new people and having a good time RPing here. :]

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I was always educated to be respectful and as I see things with respect every single other rule can be achieved.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A young farmer was hunting that night unawared of the danger to come. He got lost in the deep woods, when he could finally find his way out he saw his village as a huge ball of fire, he could hear the villagers sreaming in terror and pain beeing burned alive and slain by scourge soldiers. When the attack ended he runned to his house hoping his parents survived but fated wasn't so mercyful. After giving his parents a proper funeral he traveled searching for a master to teach him fighting skills. He trained, trained hard until he mastered a sword and now he seeks only revenge to the Lich King.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The story won't be nessessarily my character's. It is my old D&D background story when I played with my friends adapted to WoW. :D
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
We shall destroy the living!