The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alpha12`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, hello. I am a player that likes to make friends and roleplay with friends, but doesn't like when people aren't nice to others. That ticks me off.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada, and my first language is French. However, I speak english pretty well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I simply started by playing Warcraft III with friends and then started playing WoW. I then got to Private Servers because nobody really roleplayed on the official ones.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine, which also plays Warcraft III, has told me about this server. I am very happy that it is roleplay-enclined and that not everyone is allowed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy, mostly, roleplays that are relaxing but have a subtle hint of danger. For example, I like tavern roleplays preceding epic battles to make me go in context, so to say.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love gnomes. First of all, gnomes are small. That makes them more special than any other races. Another fact about them is that they are extremely good with engineering, which I love. I like the mage class because they have a nice attitude. Just my opinion, though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a nice roleplaying community out of this server and, most of all, no trolls (in the bad sense, not the race...). I hate people who troll others for no apparent reason. It's me, though.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how you don't have the right to be some kind of all-powerful flying orc of doom from day 1. Besides, it doesn't fit with the warcraft lore, which is, according to the rules, diverse enough as it is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a day like any other at the tavern. A lone gnome mage, having recently arrived inside, takes his glass of dwarven ale and starts drinking. A human warrior, ticked off at the bartender's slacky attitude, asks the gnome if he could teach the bartender a lesson. He responds: "No, I don't want to. Why would I? What has this bartender done wrong to you?" That really ticked the warrior off. He takes his blade and slices the glass of ale in half. That ticked the gnome off even more, and he politely, keeping his anger within, asked the warrior to leave. The bartender then stopped the want-to-be fight because he didn't want any more of his glasses to be sliced. The gnome simply let it go and left the tavern.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I want to clarify to everyone that not everyone's perfect and everyone can have flaws... Just keep that in mind and I'll be happy with mostly everyone.
Question: How much does a polar bear weigh?
Answer: Enough to break the ice!

I am Walluce and welcome to the server!
I hope you have a fantastic time here and if you have any questions not answered on the wiki feel free to ask a GM!

Hope to see you in game.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
YAAAAY ALPHA! :D

Oh, uh, right.

WELCOME TO CONQUEST OF THE HORDE!
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.