The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Exidius`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a strong silent type. I tend to not talk much, but when i do it is appropriate and it belongs.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States of America. I primarily speak english, but am in my second year of spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for a good MMO to play when my cousin called me and told me that World of Warcraft was coming out. Me being me, and trusting his judgement, began to look into it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The role playing. It is overall one of the things i enjoy most.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Every kind, i love sitting in a tavern with friends having fun and telling stories. I love adventuring with friends and traveling.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, because they have short and fulfilled lives. Mages, magic has always been a vast interest of mine.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect roleplaying. Mature, not childish, roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility; it is good to know that you do not want just a few people shining while everyone else cannot have any fame/infamy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The dull pickaxe dug slowly into the walls of the mine. It barely took a chunk with it each time. Sweat rolled down the handle as the man passed out from exhaustion. The others stopped and looked at him, but fearing the worst they went back to work. “You there!” a strong voice shouted into the cavern “Get up!” he directed this at the fallen slave. He just layed there utterly motionless.”Do not make me come down there!” the voice growled threateningly, but the response was the same. Moments later the slaves heard footsteps descending slowly from the entrance of the mine. They all grew very afraid and began to work even harder.

The footsteps slowly got closer until the slaves recognized the Taskmaster. He was armored in light chain mail with a dark blue tabard that had a black crow on it. He carried his longsword on his right hip. He approached the body of the fallen slave. The second he reached him he kicked him hard in the side.. The slave rolled a few feet but still remained motionless. The Taskmaster looked at the body once more “How pathetic” he said with anger in is voice. With that her turned and began to ascend out of the mine. Seconds later two guards rushed down the mine. Both carrying a longsword and wearing chain armor. The approached the unconscious slave and grabbed him by the arms. Not even worrying about his safety; they began to drag him out of the mine.

The splashed water on his face, and he began to stir. He slowly opened his eyes and examined his surroundings. He realized, with dread, that he was not in the mine anymore.. He was lying on the dirt ground in front of the watchtower. The entire of mountain was base was quiet smile. There was one small slave quarters that housed over 500 hundred slaves. There were two barracks that the one hundred guards shared. There was a single officer barracks that the ten high ranking soldiers lived. There was an armory that stored a vast supply of weaponry and a storehouse that stored the unshipped raw minerals. The nicest building in the base was the Taskmasters manor. The base was surrounded by a large wooden wall that was reinforced with stones. The watchtower stood on a small cliff overlooking the whole base, and the surrounding territory for miles.

He lay in the dirt with his eyes staring straight at the taskmaster. The taskmaster threw a wicked smile his way. The Taskmaster looked at the two guards and ordered them something that he could not understand. Before he could guess at it he was being drug towards the side of the cliff. As they approached it he could start to see the faces of all the slaves and guards looking up at him from the base. He is going to make a show out of this the slave realized. His hands were bound to two large poles so he couldn't get comfortable. Every eye in the base was on him. The Taskmaster slowly walked to the edge of the cliff and stood beside the slave. “Worms!” the Taskmaster shouted at the slaves, and they just glared back. “This is what happens when you do not obey your superiors!” He screamed and then walked behind the man. He didn't even have to guess at what was going to happen next..

“CRACK!” the whip lashed out into his back. The slave took it proudly; not even wincing. “CRACK!” the whip struck him again slinging blood all over his torn back. Gasps could be heard from the slaves when they hear another crack of the whip. Blood flowed freely down his back now, but he remained calm and collected. “CRACK!” they heard again when the blood soaked whip lashed into his back again. They could almost swear they saw the slave smile. They awaited another crack of the whip but it did not come. The Taskmaster walked back to the cliff grinning. He untied the slave and then looked at the slaves below him. “Tend to his wounds, but in the morning you will all be back in the mines making us money!” he ordered them. He then pushed the slave off of the cliff. All of the slaves rushed up to catch the man before he hit the ground. They rushed to their small quarters leaving a trail of blood and an evil slave driver behind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I cannot wait to be able to Roleplay with some serious Roleplayers.
I dug the story. Welcome to the server.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]