The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jhile`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well i like good solid humor, for most, but I am not the annoying " tell me a joke " type. I like making new friends. My fault is that my grammer is bad at times when I type to fast.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the Unites States of America. My primary language is English, and am looking into learning others.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I played alittle of the older games when i was younger of and on, when I got into MMO's i heard of WoW and I had to check it out, to my surprise it was really fun.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I went from free server to free server after leaving retail RP and getting childish remarks of how stupid I was for roleplaying and my cousin called to show me this, I was stoked to hear about selective roleplayers having fun doing what they enjoy. Without getting hate messages

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the idea of romance because, it could lead to all the other types like action and danger to traveling far and wide for a beloved one.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Humans, only because I know how to be one.
But I enjoy elves from time to time becaus of there agility and cunning( all elves )
I prefer paladins, because they can use their holy power to influence others into following or bending to their will. Just because I can cast a holy spell doesnt make me a good guy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect maturity above all. My whole roleplaying life has been nothing but hate mail or someone trying to tell me how usless I am for doing somthing that I love.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, I like the fact that every one has there own story, and I love hearing everyones own little story that they took the time to build, and understand, to shape their world.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Arthas, the hatred of that name grows in me like lightning in a thunder storm. He destroyed my world, my family, and my name. My paladin training is not even close anough to destroy my hate for Arthas. And then some handful of " heroes " come and slay him before i could even get close to Northrend. I now devote my life in slaying every branch of Arthas's family, and every hero that stood over his body. By my fathers name, and my family crest, I vow, on this day, at this highest peak. To slay his memory...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I hope I could peak some ones interest into letting me into this realm.
Welcome to the server.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]