The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

dehaas`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a role playing player and I know a lot about the world of warcraft, both ingame as in the lore. I've been playing WoW for about 3 years now and I basicly just role play, I don't really care about what kind of role playing I can adjust my character to almost every situation. I'm a social person and I don't like to offend new players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Holland, my primary language is dutch however my english is on a quite high level and in a few years I should be able to get a cambridge certificate.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my frends played it before I did. I asked if i could try it sometime and I totally loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, this was the first google result to be honest but I liked the details on your site so I thought it would be worth a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer some action/romance role playing both in crowds and in pairs (the action part, the romance must be with 1 person or els it would be... slutty)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the blood elf simply becuase they are just adorable and their background story is fascinating.
My favorite classes are the paladin, the mage or the rogue, I can't really choose. I like the paladin because of the fact that it can heal, tank and dps + they get a nice tabard. I like the mage because of the nice spells and because it suits the lore. The rogue is also among my favorites simply because I love the way they fight, first to kill, first to die.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for a good role playing sever with no people that role play as an immortal almighty super arthas pwning character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The types of role play rule.
I don't like it when people ONLY play for sexual needs and the fact that everybody has to be comfortable with the RP sounds pretty good.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If possible I would like to tell it an other time, Ii'm kinda still working on it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nice website.
[Image: yellow-wooden-shoes-holland.jpg]

Vundabah!

Welcome to the server, I am Walluce and your English is fantastic!
(Which is more then I can say for my Dutch) LOL
I hope you have a good time with us here on the server and if you have any questions not answered on the Wiki feel free to ask a GM!

See you in game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol