The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

murrebubben`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I truly love RPG, gota play'em all. I say .
Can be shy to talk, it can end up i stand still like some voodoo doll.
Can spell short sentences, if im into great focus.
Can(not) spell long sentences. Geting hang of it but always end up with an unneeded letter.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I Come and Live in Sweden, talk ( of cousrse) Swedish. and Kind-of good english. :>

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend and me played warctaft 3 alot, then a new friend of me showed us the world of world of warcraft. (XD) I loved it and glued myself to the screen the next 2 years, but still need to learn alot about the deep lore even if I know mouch about it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I want to try something new and serious.
other servers is more like: Yay, w00t j0in uz noobz we rule!1!!oneone

yeah... something new. ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Evrything! Except logical thinking. ( Lack of brain power)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elfs for sure. Love their way to live in harmony with the nature and the animals but still they hold of great strenght. And my class is swinging from Priest to Hunter. like them both.

Oh. I like the gnomes too. they're fun to play and befriend with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good behavior, yep yep. Should be mature but in a way evryone like it, people do play for fun after all ^^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The ( with a capital "T") Respect rule. Respect one another no matter who it is, from newbie to elitist. Evryone need to get along, being friends.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time, there was a village, where evryone that lived there was happy and joyfull. apart from one little child girl in the village, she may have had the most wonderful hair of them all, the calming of all voices there was, and eye's bright as stars, but she had an awfull not-good-looking face, and that way no one was able to see her because of her ugly face.

The years come and went, but no one still didn't look at her way. So one day, when she had grown up to the 18th year of her life. she decided to leave the village in order to get what she wanted so she could be noticed by the villagers. She went up on a big mountain and prayed to all known and unknown gods there were, to give her beauty. One of the gods heard her, and asked:
-What is it that you wish my child?
The girl replied:
-I want a lovely face so that people may look at me.
The god just smiled and said:
-Why would you want a pretty face when you got the most wonderful hair there is to be found, and a voice so kind with eyes that can make a man lose himself forever?
This made the girl think for a while. And then said:
-People wont notice me, I could say things with my voice to lure a man, but when he sees me he just turn away, without seeing my hair or eyes.
The god looked at her for a moment:
-I can give you a pretty face, but only if you is willing to pay me back.
-I Promise! the girl said without hesitation.

When the girl returned to the village evryone was looking at her, with her new pretty face, her wonderfull hair and those mystic eyes, no one was able to let her go with their sight. She got the perfect husband of her heart. lived 10 long years in happiness. At the begining of the 11th summer, the god came visiting the girl and said:
-I have come to take what is mine, the god said.
The god looked around in her house and lastly said.
-I take him, and grabed her oldest son in his arm.
-No not him! the girl said.
But the god didn't say anything more but was about to leave when the girl grabed a chair and tried to knock the god down. But the chair splittered in the air and the god took her pretty face back and left with her son, wich the god raised to be the Guardian of the Gods.

The End.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Naah. Hope you liked my story (xD)
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
What did you dream?
It's alright we told you what to dream.
You dreamed of a big star,
He played a mean guitar,
He always ate in the Steak Bar.
He loved to drive in his Jaguar.
So welcome to the Machine.

Ah, yes... Pink Floyd.

Anyway, welcome to the machine CotH!
I'm Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us!
If you have any questions not answered on the Wiki feel free to ask a GM!

See you in game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol