The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Salvetory`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I can be a serious role-player, and it is quite easy for me to get into an role-play. One thing I cannot stand: ppl wh0 tlk like dis. It really infuriates me. Hopefully this server won't have any people like that. I don't get mad that easily, and I dislike people who think their character always has to be the 'main' character. They don't realize that there are other characters who have their own stories to tell. I like to play Dungeons & Dragons (Heavy role-playing Game for those who take it VERY seriously)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the frozen northern iceland of Canada. My primary language is English, and I have an excellent grasp of it as well, all though I am only fifteen. My secondary language is German, because I'm half German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At first, I got into Warcraft II. It pulled me in like a very strong magnet attracting paperclips. It was very clingy. The minute that Warcraft III came out, I had it. Later on, I discovered a role-playing map, on Warcraft III, The Frozen Throne. This is what started my addiction to roleplay. Then I found World of Warcraft. My friends were who I played with, but I mostly still played Warcraft III for role-playing. Roughly 2 years later, I found a role-play server on Retail WoW. Finding that barely anyone role-plays on it, I set out dissapointed for a realm that would accept me. After playing on Echeloned WoW (A Gamemaster private server realm with a heavy role-play rule in one of the servers) I found it to get annoying, because of all the people who just abuse the powers given to them. I have experience with dealing with people and their problems in World of Warcraft. I was a respected role-player in Echeloned WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend Ryan, who currently plays this realm (E-mail is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->) tried to get me to join. After finally taking enough of his pestering I decided to give it a try, and here I am. Like I stated above, I used to play a Echeloned World of Warcraft private server, but a good number of people who make their characters 'rigged' or 'godlike' made me start to dislike the server. I have great patience with people, but it happens too often in that server. My friend guarantees that this server will have barely or none of those type of players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am only who enjoys every single role-play. I'm a very flexible role-player who can work with a lot of pressure under me. I do not hate, but rather frown upon ERP (Erotic Role-playing) ((Sexual-themed role-playing)) and thankfully, it hasn't happened yet in Echeloned WoW. Or at least none of the role-plays I've been in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would have to be either a Death Knight, or a Warlock. I've always had a fascination with demons, and my main character in Echeloned WoW was a Half Demon, half Blood Elf (It was a Blood Elf wearing black/yellow horns, but I forget what they are called) I like Death Knights because I remember using them in Warcraft III as my hero(I liked the Undead) and I wanted to have one as a character. If I could have a class that I could choose, I'd pick a Demon Hunter. Mostly because of the fact that I used to be a huge Night Elf Nerd, and I loved the Demon Hunter Hero. I also was a fan of Illidan Stormrage. He was up there for idols for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for a role-playing server that can get rid of the people who cannot role-play whatsoever. The ones that can at least stay in-character during a role-play, and not just OOC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Two have appealed to me the most. The "Keyboard Skills" section and the "Humility" section.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm in a forest, and it's raining. I'm running, and I'm not sure what I'm running from. I can see the exit, and I feel as if I can reach for it to safety. I step in a puddle, and slip. I'm covered in mud, and I can hear what I was running from getting closer. It's footsteps are getting louder, but so is the rain. I try to stand back up, and I feel a sharp pain in my back, followed by a loud roar and I fall straight back onto my stomach. Another comes in the distance but it doesn't sound like the same type of creature, it wasn't alone. I twist my head to see what attacked me, and my blurry vision can barely make out what looks to be a dragon. Except, this 'dragon' has blood flecks on jaw, blood red teeth -which is uncommon for most dragons of this size- and is smaller than most. I can hear it breathing, and it's breathing is becoming more heavy. It's wings unfold -the sign for finishing it's prey- and it screeches in pain. I feel something warm and wet on my back.... the dragon tumbles over with a spear sticking through it's back, piercing through the chest, along with a few arrows. I barely manage to hear footsteps coming through the thick sound of the rain. I think I hear the sound of someone speaking...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How would I be able to obtain Gruntship. I know what it is, or at least how my friend stated it... It means that you're a guard, and you are an automatic level 80. I don't think it's right, so can you please clarify for me? How would I qualify for Gruntship?
Hello Salvetory! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I saw mention of Half-Demon and Demon Hunter in your introduction, regarding race and class. I would just like to remind you (since this is in the rules of the server as well) that Demons/Half-Demons/Half-breeds in general, are not playable races on CotH. Demon Hunter is available as a Prestige Title, however, and you could apply for it upon reaching Grunthood.

Which moves us on to your question! You become a Grunt through being an active member for at least a month (which means you won't be approved if you just sign up and don't log in during that month) and have at least one approved character profile and, once those two qualifications are reached, submit a Questionnaire to apply for the Grunt rank. Then that questionnaire has to be approved by a GM.

Keep in mind that Guard characters are not allowed for players. And you will only get automatic level 80 on approved characters, after becoming a Grunt.

That said, make sure you double-check the rules and policies of the server and turn to the FAQs if you have any further questions. If you cannot find your answer there, you are always welcome to ask!

With that, I wish you an enjoyable stay!

Have fun, and see you in-game!

//Loxy
Ah. Thanks for the approval, Loxmardin. I realized that when I put the half-breeds and such, it was against lore. I just decided to put it there to show my creativity. Again, I thank you for the approval. I hope that when at least a month has passed and I've sent in my application for Gruntship, I'll be accepted.