The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aiwendil`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First a few facts about myself. I'm 31 years old, live in a small town (ab 15000 inhabitants) in the south or Germany and am the father for a almost 4 year old daughter. I worked for some time as programmer in companies, but nowadays offer my services as freelancer and look after my daughter when my girlfriend is not at home. And I call her daughter even if she is no own real child. Sometimes things work out different than expected, like when falling in love with a women with a 4 month old baby, but when looking back it turns out to be much better than everything that could have been planned.
For the last three years I played a game called PlaneShift which is still in early development and doesn't allow much more then roleplaying. But that was exactly what hooked me to the game. In my youth I enjoyed playing pen and paper RPGs a lot and I always missed that feeling in mmorpgs. I tried a few other games also but always came back to PlaneShift because of the not-worth to mention roleplay in the other games. But lately PlaneShift got almost unplayable due to some bugs and a shift in the view of the player-base on how to best play the game didn't make it as appealing as is used to be. So I started looking for some alternatives. In fact I registered here already some time ago, but some unexpected issues in RL kept me busy and prevented me from posting here earlier.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I said above I'm from Germany, so my first language is German and I was never smart enough to learn any other foreign language than English. My English skills are...in need of improvement, but I'm more or less able to express myself somehow. I guess what I write here gives a impression on my skills in English. But usually I always have an online dictionary open in a web browser window when roleplaying.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In the end I never really payed a lot of attention to World of Warcaft. I played the three warcraft realtime strategy games (Yes, I'm old enough to even have played games in DOS) but World of Warcraft always looked too much like a hack and slay for me. But lately I was getting more and more interested in Roleplay alternatives for PlaneShift and after a friend pointed me to this server I thought it's maybe worth to give World of Warcraft a try. So I tried the game on a non-RP server to get at least a bit of a feeling for it and learn about some game mechanics. I also started to read a bit about the settings and history of the Warcraft universe and start to see some interesting possibilities there.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The rules...and of course because it was suggested to me. From the look of the rules I think this is the kind of server I'm looking for. Sure, I can have some fun with leveling a character for some time, but it is the roleplay that makes me stick for more then a month to a game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Enveloping in game and long lasting roleplays. I usually do my roleplay around what happens in game without any planning outside of the game. And I like stories that develop over weeks and not get to the peek at the first day already. Spending days in a tavern and talking to others to learn more about the characters is a important part for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I usually prefer playing magic oriented classes. I can't play the rude, bully fighter typo of character very well, so I usually stick to the more sneaky ones. And even if it's fun to play a typical stereotypic hero and baddie at times I most of the time enjoy it more to play something in between. For the races I fancy the Blood Elves most at the moment but the Draenei look pretty fun to play also. And I guess to make it easier for me my first char will be a women again. My main char in the last game I player was one and I know exactly that I only would mess up him/her and he/she for weeks if I start with a man now.

What are your expectations of this server?:
First of all some fun. That's the main reason why I play at all. Then of course meeting people who are up to some roleplay and I hope not only the meet and kill kind of roleplays. I enjoy playing out other solutions than murdering someone else because he gave my char a strange look. Roleplays involving negotiations or blackmailing are much more appealing for me. And I never was the player who spent hours just in running around and slaying some monsters to get some equipment. My focus is on the RP in mmorpg what means I like it better to interact with other players than with the environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "Knowing when to quit" section is pretty important for me. After running in the problem that people take my characters actions personal OOC over and over again I hope I learned it by now to stop before too much harm is done. But it's very good to see that separating IC and OOC is important for the players on this server. And I also pretty happy about the "No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming" rule, mainly because the last game I played failed to ever forbid this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay, I suck at writing stories..even more if in English. So I hope some chat logs from the previous game I played will help to give an impression on my "work in action"

[In the tavern]
Aiwendil steps to counter and releases Lhaa's hand. Looking form the Nolthrir to Estava she asks "Two wine one beer?"
Lhaa leans lazily on the counter, facing Aiwendil with a soft smirk as she nods. "I know 'thurts." She mutters amusedly.
Estava nods "I can pay for myself.."
Aiwendil rolls her eyes and turns to Allelia "So give the two women their beloved wine. I will stay with the real thing"
Aiwendil looks to Estava and shakes her head "Sure, but no need. I want to invite you"
Aiwendil eaches in her purse and drops a few coins on the counter then pushes one of the golbets to Lhaa and the other to Estava before taking her mug
Estava nods a thank you, taking a few sips
Lhaa takes the goblet from Aiwendil and nods, offering a soft smirk. "Thank you, darlin'."
Aiwendil smiles "Enjoy it" Thne she takes a sip from her beer before turning aroundand glancing to the stairs "Let's sit down"
Lhaa gives the wine a short try, then nods. "Okay."
Rakella says: Mornin ladies. Would any of you care to read my field guide?
Estava shakes her head to Rakella
Aiwendil turns to Rakella "Greetings..What guide?"
Lhaa settles down and drinks again before resting the goblet on the table. She looks up to Rakella and arches her eyebrows a tad. "Greetings to you."
Rakella says: A field guide. First adnd second editions.
Aiwendil looks curiosuly to Rakella "What is it about? How to survive outside the cities?"
Lhaa gives a small shrug. "'Course, I s'pose we can give it a read now."
Rakella says: No, biology
>Rakella dropped a book.
Rakella says: The second edition is a work in progress
Rakella says: But I am gathering samples and hope to have it done soon.
Aiwendil bends forwards to get a closer look at the books "I'm not much into biology myself, but it looks interesting"
Estava sips her wine quietly
Lhaa opens the first book and browses rapidly around it until the last page. "Rats." She mutters. "Wonder when somebody 'll write 'bout th'two legged ones."
Aiwendil giggles at Lhaa's words "There are already a lot books about them. Every book with a male helo"
Rakella says: Ahh, a joke, yes. Maybe a joke book someday.
Aiwendil peeks over Lhaa shoulder in the books
Rakella says: Cliche maybe
Lhaa smirks to Aiwendil's remark. "I'm sure you enjoyed some of those." She replies with a glimpse of accusation, then shrugs softly and looks back up to Rakella. "Do you sell th'first tome?"
Rakella says: Well once I make copies maybe, bu I plan to open a library so that this information is available to all.
Aiwendil giggles "Another advantage of having you in the house Darling. Each time you buy a book it's our library that gets bigger"
Rakella says: Would any of you care to join my staff?
Rakella says: More of an investment really
Estava looks at her hands boredly, yawning and thinking out loud "Isnt there already a library.. that hardly gets any buisness?"
Rakella says: Wel yes, they;re collection is.... bleak
Aiwendil looks up to Rakella "What staff?"
Rakella says: Well more like employment rather than investment
Rakella says: Samples you see, of creatures.
Estava looks at Rakella "What's the pay?"
Lhaa gives Aiwendil an eye-roll. "I knew you've got some shady instrests." She comments amusedly, then looks back up to Rakella and smirks. "We're usually the employees."
Rakella says: Enough
Estava says: Can you give me a number?
Rakella says: Higher level creatures. Samples I would not be able to get myslef.
Rakella says: Ahh yes, let's see, one circle per sample.
Aiwendil gives Estava a worried glance "I hope you don't consider going hunting now"
Estava shakes her head "Besides.. I heard some of the established traders pay more than that.. not to mention alchemists and some of the cooks."
Lhaa looks slightly relieved upon Estava's reply.
Rakella says: Ahh well. Goodbye ladies and than you for your time.
>Rakella picked up a book
Estava mutters "..and if I wanted to get hurt, id rather do it myself than some dirty beast."
Aiwendil smiles weakly and waves to Rakella "Take care"
Aiwendil rolls her eyes at Estava's comment
Lhaa shrugs her shoulders. "Do that should you want to, my bandages're over."
Lhaa holds the glance on Estava for a while, then relaxes it a bit and leans back after picking up the goblet. She gives it a slow pull, still casually watching the fenki over the rim.
Aiwendil sighs softly "It just not nice to watch you Estava. And I don't tunderstand it at all"
Estava keeps quiet, still looking down and taking a long sip of wine
Esorono purs the water pouch on his head.
Lhaa takes another slow sip of wine and sets the goblet down. "So long's you want t'go ahead with this, perhaps you've got t'look for a way t'cope with it, too. I won't be your partner in it."
Azilim takes a sip and watches the Klyros while still ease-dropping.
Esorono says: Are you three here every day?
Aiwendil takes a sip from her mug then places it on the table
Estava makes no response to Lhaa, as if she didnt hear her
Lhaa looks over to Esorono and shrugs. "Not more often that you, I'd s'pose." She replies nonchalantly, then turns back to Estava to keep staring at the fenki.
Aiwendil sighs softly, looking to Estava "But I have to agree with Lhaa. This is nothing I want to help you with"
Azilim looks over the side rail and registers who it is at the table before taking a long sip.
Estava sets her goblet down, burying her face in her palms
Lhaa draws a sour smirk without taking her glance off of Estava. "Everywhere I look there's somebody I like hurt. It ain't fun. An' 'tis even less fun when 'tcould be so easily avoided."
Estava mumbles "Stop liking them and then you dont need to worry"
Lhaa shrugs briefly. "I ain't that sure -you-'d like that."
Aiwendil narrows her eyes at Estava's words and opens her mouth to say something but quickly closes it again and only reaches for her mug to sip from it
Estava says: "And I ain't sure you'd care what the person didnt like... if you didnt like the person."
Lhaa gives a nod. "S'pose you're right, we should make a step forward." She replies, then turns to Aiwendil and pats the diaboli's thigh gently. "Who else you think would like a picnic with us, instead?"
Aiwendil sets her mug back on the table and sighs softly at Lhaa's question "Finding someone who would like to come along is not that hard. Finding someone I would like to have with us is much harder"
Lhaa rolls her eyes at the reply. "Ain't th'whole point t'take somebody we don't like? I could do with anybody unless they look like a gobble with pimples all over."
Estava starts to laugh, her head still buried in the palms of her hands
Aiwendil giggles "A bit more beauty wouldn't hurt...But with such low requirements I guess we just take the next person we meet in the streets"
Estava sniggers loudly "I think I understand it all"
Lhaa half holds back a smirk. "Oh, I'm serious... streets, wilds or sewers will do, should possibly tie a gobble an' take it over. I like how they look at you blankly."
Gzal says: Excuse me, do you know Brado?
Lhaa looks back to Estava and raises her eyebrows a tad.
Aiwendil rolls her eyes "But I don't even know if gobbles are able to swim. I for sure won't jump in a save it when it drowns"
Gzal says: Hi
Aiwendil nods towards Gzal "Greetings"
Lhaa shrugs to Aiwendil. "What's th'big deal if it drowns? None, you don't like it." She keeps on going sarcastically, then turns to Gzal and nods to him. "Greetings to you."
>Gzal Belluck greets Aiwendil Hallacar.
Estava mutters something about drowning
>Gzal Belluck greets Lhaa Meeruu.
Gzal says: May I join you three?
Lhaa grows a thin smirk and nods towards Estava. "You should ask th'lady with room in her bench, I s'pose."
Aiwendil ponders for a moment then nods "True...I start to see the advantages of not liking anyone. No need to exhaust myself by healing anyone...or trying to brighten up their boring lifes by giving them some entertaiment"
Gzal embarassed, hesitatingly, "Uh, me lady, May I share your bench?"
Estava scoots over, looking to Aiwendil and rolling her eyes "And you dont have to care when they ask for help, or when they die, or when their orphaned child starves to death as it finds itself alone in a big world."
Gzal looks at Estava, "Are you leaving sir?"
Aiwendil nods at Estavas words but gives the fenki a worried glance at the same time
Lhaa nods to both. "True, that. Such a comfortable life, I got no idea how didn't we think 'bout it before." She says, then cocks her head and turns to Aiwendil. "S'it bad should I like you, too?"
Gzal says: Excuse me.
Lhaa gives Gzal a soft nod and takes another sip of wine, then sets the goblet down.
Aiwendil looks to Gzal "Excuse what?" Then she turns her head to Lhaa and shrugs her shoulders "No idea? I guess it would be far easier if you don't. No ill boys to take care of, No complains when you don't come home for some days and nobody you have to share your library with"
Gzal looks sheepishly at Lhaa, lowers his eyes, then takes a chug of beer.
Estava scowls to Lhaa "Its bad to like /anybody/. You make friends. Your friend dies or leaves you, and you are left alone. You die or leave, and your friend is left alone. You come into existance and have a seemingly meaningful life. When you die, nothing is accomplished, anything you did with your life falls apart, and you become a sad memory for those who knew you. And eventually they either forget you or repeat the process.. This is all pointless!"
Gzal says: I didn't mean to step so clumsily.
Lhaa can't avoid a soft chuckle at Gzal's gesture and shrugs. "S'more than okay, we can use th'company."
Lhaa smirks as she turns to Estava to give her a narrow glance. "All of you will die before I do. I'll have t'bear with your memories an' no, don't think 'tis so easy t'forget 'em as you seem t'think."
Gzal exasperated, "I can't help but saying yes when someone asks me to help them out. But now I can't remember what I was supposed to give to whom or anything. Just need to relax."
Aiwendil narrows her eyes again at Estava's words, looking back to the fenki "Of course it's all pointless. Living such a short life as we diaboli is pointless. It's pointless to try to make is as pelaseant as possible...it will end anyway"
Estava says: Bull s***. You dont care, why should you? You'll live on with your life and meet new people. And times will change and you'll die before your friends. And guess what? People will eventually stop caring.
Lhaa shrugs to Estava. "Whether they care or not I won't be there t'figure out, so 'tmakes no difference t'me. But while I'm here I see no point on makin' it worse than it already is."
Lhaa looks back to Gzal and gives a soft smirk. "Well, you've come to th'right place... usually."
Gzal says: I ran out of beer. May I have a swig of this red stuff in this mug?
Gzal looks at Lhaa and grins, "Well if me lady says so."
Lhaa gathers her eyebrows a tad. "'Tis my wine, you know. You'd usually invite a lady instead of stealin' her drinks."
Estava returns to silence, looking down again
Gzal sheepishly, "no offense intended, me lady. I'm just parched."
Aiwendil slides closer to Lhaa, leaning agaist the Nolthri while keeping her eyes on Estava "So I should start to feel guilty now because I die so much earlier than Lhaa. And because of this staying away from her at all..even if it would hurt me more than everything else?"
Lhaa looks from Gzal to Aiwendil and smirks. "Oh, c'mon darlin'..." She whines, then changes the subject. "Think we've got enough t'buy th'guy a drink?"
Estava reaches into her coin purse without looking and tosses a circle at Lhaa
Lhaa picks up the circle and gives Estava a questioning glance.
Gzal interrupts, "Oh no, me lady, I can't ask you to buy me a drink. It's just... I've sat down now, too tired to get up and go upstairs to buy one."
Aiwendil rolls her eyes at Estava's gesture "I hope the darling was for me. And I said you are invited today"
Aiwendil looks to Gzal, casting a braod grin "I start to like you"
Lhaa rolls her eyes gently. "You ain't pondered those words well, darlin'." She replies to Aiwendil.
Gzal looking in his bag, "I can give you an apple. Slice it up and put it in your drink. It's be delicious."
Gzal sheepishly again, "Well, maybe a coin for a drink."
Gzal looking down, "Much obliged, me lady."
Lhaa takes the apple from Gzal and gives a soft head-shake. "Perhaps I find another use for it." She replies, then sets it down on the table. "Thank you."
Gzal happily, "I'll be right back. Anyone need another drink?"
Lhaa drains the rest of her wine and gives Gzal a nod. "Sounds like a plan. Wine, please."
Aiwendil looks to her mug then to Gzal "No thanks, I'm still fine"
Gzal winks a Lhaa and grins mischieviously, "Of course, me lady."
Gzal says: Sir?
Lhaa flashes Gzal a wink and smiles in return.
Gzal says: Oh, yes, the name is Gzal
Gzal bow
Lhaa takes the drink and gives a smirk. "Why, thank you, Gzal. Name's Lhaa Meeruu."
Gzal looking at Lhaa, "Sorry, me lady. All the have is this red stuff. Is it wine?"
Aiwendil grins at Gzal returns "And in case you have eyes for anyone else than the beautiful Nolthir, I'm Aiwendil"
Gzal smirking at Lhaa, "ha ha, Belluck... Gzal Belluck, me lady."
Lhaa shrugs her shoulders gently and sniffs the drink. "'Least they like t'call it so."
Gzal looks away from Lhaa at Aiwendil, "oh, pardon me, ma'am."
Lhaa sniggers softly. "Okay, sir Gzal Belluck, you've definitely got some luck, today." She replies, smirking amusedly.
Gzal nods to Aiwendil, "A pleasure to meet you."
Gzal looking towards Estava, "and you sir?"
Aiwendil lauighs and shakes her head "No need to apologize Gzal..in a way you gave me a point, even if you can't know it"
Estava growls at Gzal "Do I look like a man to you?"
Gzal chuckles, "I have an inkling, ma'am."
Gzal bows to Estava
Gzal hurriedly, "A thousand pardons"
Gzal looking Estava up and down, "uh.. the ears.... I mean, the whiskers.... I mean, excuse me, Miss."
Aiwendil giggles, looking form Gzal to Estava
Lhaa snickers under her breath and gives the wine a first try, muffling it in the goblet.
Estava simply frowns
Gzal pleadingly, "Oh, Miss, please don't be offended. I'm just a fool."
Gzal says: I'm not from these parts.
Aiwendil looks curiously to Gzal "New to Hydlaa?"
Lhaa looks back to Estava. "Don't be so harsh with th'bloke. I could've got confused myself, considerin'." She says reasingly.
Estava stands and mutters to the three "Have a good life."
Lhaa rolls her eyes. "Where're you goin'?"
Gzal imploring, "Please, Miss. Have a seat. Excuse me."
Estava says: Back home.. somewhere far away.
Gzal says: Can I give you a small token to make amends?
Estava says: Keep your money.
Aiwendil raises an eyebrow and to Estava "Running away from all the people who like you?"
Estava frowns to Aiwendil "Please dont lie. It is not polite to lie."
Gzal apologetically, "maybe I should leave. I was intruding."
Estava says: No. You are fine.
Gzal curiously, "No, not money, Miss. A barberry boot
Lhaa smirks to Estava's reply. "Well, when you have some time you've got t'come back an' tell me th'tale."
Gzal says: or root.
Estava shakes her head "Im not coming back."
Aiwendil glares to Estava "Don't acuse me of lying. I like you a lot...even if you make it sometimes very hard for me"
Lhaa smirks to Estava. "You'll get tired of runnin'."
Gzal kneeling, "Miss, how can I make an amend."
Estava scowls "Then Ill walk. And then Ill swim. And if I get tired while swimming, you dont care."
Gzal under his breath, "her tail is hypnotic"
Lhaa can't avoid a soft chuckle. "Well, at that point won't matter whether I do care or not. S'pose I'll jus' not know."
Lhaa says: But unless you mind, care t'run in circles 'til you get tired? Perhaps I fish you back here sooner, then. Before feet hurt."
Estava rolls her eyes "Pfft."
Gzal assuredly, "Miss, I'm sure we could become fast friends. I've never met a pussycat I didn't like."
Aiwendil nods to the bench "Sit down again Estava..please"
Estava scowls at Aiwendil "No."
Aiwendil rolls her eyes "At least going to say why not Estava?"
Gzal staring at Estava's tail and muttering "That tail, back and forth, back and forth..."
Estava says: Why should I? Does it really matter?
Lhaa grins at Gzal's muttering before forcing herself serious again, turning back to Estava. "That it does."
Aiwendil sighs and nods to Lhaa's words
Estava shakes her head "No. It. Doesnt."
Lhaa takes another sip of wine and shrugs. "S'pose sooner or later you'll have to accept you ain't always right."
Aiwendil narrows her eyes on Estava "It does for me."
Estava shakes her head to Lhaa, ignoring Aiwendil's comment "No you dont. There's a point that comes when thigs no longer matter."
Gzal puzzled, "Is all of this supposed to be going over my head?"
Lhaa snorts to Estava. "Perhaps there is, an' I tell you that you ain't reached it yet. You'll have t'get over worse than... what're you gettin' over of?"
Estava laughs "You dont get it.. you just dont/get/it."
Aiwendil looks curiously to Estava, waiting for the reply
Lhaa gives a soft shrug. "Perhaps I jus' want you t'say it." She replies, narrowing her eyes challengingly. "Let it out. yell if you've got to."
Gzal rolls his eyes and drains his drink.
Aiwendil leans back in the bench, looking a tad confused between Lhaa and Estava
Estava sniggers "You dont care, remember?"
Lhaa wrinkles her lips nonchalantly. "No, I don't remember. A while ago I was accused of carin', called silly in a way." She smirks gently. "I'm offended with much less."
Estava ignores Lhaas comment, letting out a soft growl as she draws a small dagger "And guess what? This dagger doesnt care either. You two should be great friends!"
Gzal absent-mindedly, "Oh ladies, I almost forgot. I bought some fresh bread from upstairs. Can't drink on an empty stomach."
Aiwendil eyes the dagger suspiciously and hisses "Put that away Estava."
Gzal says: Please, help yourself.
Lhaa's eyes narrow to a slit as she clenches her left hand under the table. "Hear th'diaboli."
Gzal startled, "Miss, No need to draw a weapon."
Gzal draws his sabre and stands a little bit defensively.
Estava weights the dagger in her hand "Nah.. we're good friends."
Gzal looks at Estava, "Well, I hope for now I'm included. Drawing a dagger behind someone's back... it's a tad dangerous."
Estava says: The funny part is... you can talk to it and it doesnt care... you can stab someone with it and it doesnt care.. or you can throw it down a drain and it doesnt care.
Gzal looking pleadingly at Lhaa and Aiwendil, "well, I'll care if you stab me with it."
Aiwendil keeps her eyes on the dagger as she mutters "The dagger maybe doesn't care..but the one who it is thrown at usually does. Ask you mother about it, I think she can tell you a bit more there"
Estava says: Who says im going to throw it? Maybe just having it in my hand comforts me, but you dont care enough to care about that.
Lhaa gives a shrug, drawing a soft smirk. "Or better ask her of th'consequences. Don't s'pose 'tis a funny tale t'listen to." She says after Aiwendil's comment.
Aiwendil reaches her her side with her hand and hisses "You have no clue how much I care or not. But believe me, a fenki with a dagger standing just there is something I care about"
Gzal sheaths his sabre and grabs a beer again. "I think I'll move over here to md lady's side," winks at Lhaa, "if that's okay with me lady?"
Lhaa smirks to Gzal. "Should I've t'run you're th'first t'be pushed." She replies with a hint of sarcasm.
Estava rolls her eyes, taking a long look down at the blade
Gzal winks to Lhaa and whispers, "No need to push, me lady. I'll protect ya."
Gzal looks quickly at Aiwendil, "And you, too, ma'am."
Aiwendil turns her head to Gzal and nods "I hope that won't be needed". Then she quickly looks back to Estava, focusing on the dagger again
Lhaa sniggers softly and clenches the fist under the table to try to dissemble the blue-ish mist. "Why, quite th'gentleman."
Estava brings the blade closer to her face, staring at it blankly
Lhaa looks back to Estava and shoots her a glare. "Now do what th'Diaboli said or walk away with it." She says, opening her hand again at the fenki's gesture.
Aiwendil turns to Lhaa, giving the Nolthrir a helpless glance
Lhaa returns Aiwendil the glance momentarily as a relatively large ice ball forms in her hidden hand.
Estava starts to grip the handle tighter, tears coming to her eyes
Gzal leans over to Lhaa and whispers in her ear, "These young'ns are always so emotional."
Aiwendil turns back to Estava and says, almost beseeching "Please put the dagger away Estava. You really have no idea what seeing that weapon here means for me"
Estava growls "Oh yeah? What the hell does it mean?!"
Aiwendil shrugs slightym reaching for her side again "I almost bleed to death here on the tavern floor once"
Lhaa rolls her eyes to Gzal's comment, then sets the wine goblet down and takes Aiwendil's hand comfortingly for a moment. "An' Nobody wants that t'happen again." She adds coldly.
Estava growls "Fine, if it makes you feel better ill kill myself on the roof." with that she storms upstairs
Gzal looks at Lhaa and Aiwendil, "Is she okay, or should I follow her?"
Aiwendil shakes her head slighty and raises from the bench without a word. Then she gives Lhaa a questioning glance
Lhaa takes a deep breath and gives Gzal a concerned glance. "Perhaps you should."
Esorono pours water on his head.
Gzal says: At once, me lady.
Gzal bows
Lhaa turns to Aiwendil and tries to take her hand again, giving a head-shake. "Please, no more grief." She mumbles barely hearably to her.
Aiwendil sighs "I think not only him Lhaa."
Lhaa gives Aiwendil another head-shake. "Please."
Aiwendil takes a deep breath "But what if she really does it? Not sure if I could forgive myself if don't follow her now"
Lhaa gives a weak shrug. "Perhaps she was right, an' we shouldn't care." She says with a tight frown, a pleading gaze still on Aiwendil.
Aiwendil shakes her head "No, she was not right with that. No matter what she say, I decide who I care for and who not. If she goes on like this I maybe stop caring about her..but not yet"
Lhaa scowls tighter. "What if 'tis you who gets hurt...? You forget who raised her."
Aiwendil is about to answer to Lhaa as Gzal returns "What happend? Is she fine?"
Gzal shrugs, "No use. She sent me away."
Gzal says: She's no better. Standing on the edge of the roof.
Aiwendil sighs and nods "Thank you anway". Looking back to Lhaa she shrugs and mutters "Sorry Darling." Then she starts walking towards the stairs

[On the roof of the tavern]

Gzal how do you two know her?
Lhaa rolls her eyes and stands up, then tosses the ice ball into the fire. "I'll remind you of this."
Lhaa walks up the stairs and snorts. "S'funny I ain't sure I shouldn't push her myself, now."
Aiwendil walk on the roof and looks to Estava "And now?"
Estava brings the knife to her throat silently, looking at the buildings below her
Lhaa paws her hand again and forms another ice ball, then scoots and shoots it towards Estava, aiming towards the pole closest to the fenki.
Aiwendil looks confused to Lhaa then quickly turns back to Estava
Estava gasps as the ice ball crashes into the pole next to her. She nearly falls off before regaining her balence and growling at Aiwendil and Lhaa
Aiwendil sighs "Get down there. What's the point of going on if nobody knows at all why you do it"
Lhaa raises her voice. "Why didn't you step into it if you want t'die? C'mon, go ahead..."
Estava scowls "Tell Morila I said goodbye." with that she brings the knife to her throat and cuts
Aiwendil's eyes widden and she runs to Estava "Stupid girl"
Estava's eyes widen as she drops to her knees, clutching her throat. She looks up at Aiwendil for a moment before sho collapses sideways, a small pool of her blood forming
Lhaa frowns tight and takes a few steps closer, leaning on the banister.
Dannae says: Esorono?
Dannae says: Heard someone was in trouble up here
Dannae says: 'scuse me
Esorono says: Sorry.
Lhaa clenches her teeth and looks at Aiwendil expectingly.
Dannae says: Lhaa... Aiwendil! what's happening?
Estava looks up at Aiwendil and Lhaa blankly before her eyes roll back into her head and her expression becomes blank
Aiwendil quickly falls on her knees and reaches in her bag with one hand, desperately searching for the glyphs while placing her other hand next to the fenki's throat
Aiwendil closes her eyes and starts to concentrate, focusing her energy in her hand and casting a powerful healing spell
Dannae stands back as she watches Aiwendil
Lhaa hastily takes a wrap from her pack and moves towards Estava.
Estava's breathing slows in pace, becoming more shallow
>Aiwendil Hallacar takes a seat.
Esorono dumps the blue bottle on his head.
Estava's throat wound starts to close slowly as Aiwendil heals it. Her bleeding slows down and her face takes on a deathly pale color.
Lhaa tries to push Aiwendil's hand away after the spell to stuff the wrap and press against the wound instead.
Aiwendil falls to the side and leans exhausted against the railing, watching Lhaa and Estava
Lhaa looks up to Aiwendil in a frown as she sees the diaboli move back. "Cast again...!"
Estava's tail whips violently from side-to-side for a moment, her mouth opening slightly as she goes limp
Lodisto shouts: Ericson! You come up the stairs?
Estava's heart-rate ceases and she expires
Aiwendil bites her lips and quickly slides closer to Estava again, pressing her hand on the fenkis's throat. After casting the spell once more she is hardly able to pull her hand back and just falls to the side again, leaning against the railing
Lhaa heaves a deep sigh seeing Estava's last move, then looks up to Aiwendil for a long moment, shaking the fenki not so gently. "She's gone..."
Aiwendil pulls the blood covers hand to her chest, looking at Lhaa an Estava
Aiwendil closes her eyes and whines softly "I'm sorry"
Dannae looks on with wide eyes
Dannae says: sh...she died?
Lhaa gives Estava a final shake and sobs looking down to her. "Stupid gal..." She mumbles, then stands up leaving the wrap on Estava to look at her own bloodied hands.
Aiwendil opens her eyes at Dannae words again, and turns her head weakly around. "I failed to save her"
Lhaa takes a deep breath to gather herself and shoots Aiwendil a hard glance. "You ain't failed."
Dannae says: Gzal t.. told me a f... fenki up here wanted to k..kill herself
Estava's body remains several minutes before it eventually dissapates
Aiwendil just shrugs and reaches up the railing with both hands, trying to pull herself up
Lhaa walks over to Aiwendil and reaches a hand down to her. "I'm goin' t'beat you up every time you say that again."
Aiwendil takes Lhaa's hand and shrugs again "Just take me home for now...Tomorrow you have all the time you want to rant with me"
Lhaa holds the glare on Aiwendil. "I'll do that right now, both." She replies, then squeezes the hand and turns to Dannae, giving her an apologetic, much softer glance. "I... ah, I'm sorry..."
Dannae stands back, a look of confusion on her face
Dannae unable to look, "Go... take her home, ...I c...can help if you need"
Aiwendil looks sadly to Dannae then down to her bloody hands. Trying to wipe off the blood on her blouse she starts walking wordlessly towards the stairs, but staggers and quickly reaches for the backrest of the chair to not fall
Dannae says: I don't understand what just happened, but I can see you're both exhausted
Lhaa shakes her head to Dannae. "Can you jus'... please settle this with Allelia for us? Th'Diaboli needs t'rest now... an' I ah... s'pose I can take her home on my own." She says, then walks to Aiwendil and wraps her arm tight around her waist. "Hold on me."
Dannae says: sure, I can do that for you
Dannae says: Take care of her, don't worry about anything else
Lhaa gives Dannae a bitter smirk. "Thank you dear... you're a sweetheart." She replies with a rather broken voice, then pulls from Aiwendil and tries to walk on.
Aiwendil looks confused to Lhaa for a moment then slowly wrpas her arm around the Nolthrir and starts walking
Lhaa turns to give Dannae another apologetic glance.
Dannae watches them leave with a heavy heart
Dannae mutters take care

[Edit:
- Removed OOC tells(whispers) and guild chat
- Removed some OOC lines from Main chat
- Removed a few sit down, stand up and greet emotes
]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
To say the truth I'm not entirely sure if World of Warcaft is the right game for me...When I played it I ran into a lot things I was missing for RP support (like the ability to do emotes in whispers or groups, easy creating of a lot of "shortcuts" and such...maybe for some I just don't know the game well enough to see it's indeed better the way WoW does it). The in my view a bit comic like graphics are also not what I really like much...But seeing this server and it's rules for sure makes it worth to try it out. The overall setting of Warcraft feels fine for me and I can imagine a lot, fun RPs in the Warcraft universe.
Hello Aiwendil! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

At first when I read your introduction and reached the story section, I think my eyes widened a bit at the length. Ahurr, that aside...

This is a very well-written introduction as a whole! You deserve credit for that.

In any case! If you haven't already, make sure you double-check the rules and policies to be on the safe side of the fence, and turn to the FAQs first if you have questions regarding the server. If you can't find what you're looking for there or in the appropriate subforum, then you're always welcome to ask!

Again, welcome! Feel free to create your account and start roleplaying.

Have fun and enjoy your stay! See you in-game.

//Loxy