The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ropzu`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I think of gaming as a way to relax and have fun. I don't play for any bigger purpose and it's not my way of living. Also I'm not very familair to roleplaying, but that is also a way of just having fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Finland, and my language is finnish, but I manage quite well with my english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft: Orcs and Humans when I was little. Never been a big fan but I tried WoW first time in 2007.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I googled it. After browsing trought the site for a while I thought this looks like a very good and polite server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think roleplaying in a small, familiar group is my thing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd say Troll and Rogue. I like the cultural habits of Trolls and the way they speak and look. Rogues are just sly and cool.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good. I don't know if there's a lot of players around but otherwise good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to do this later as I am not sure yet how long I'll be staying on this server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello ropzu! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Although I feel that you could have expanded further on your answers in this introduction, you are nonetheless welcome to the server and free to create your account.

It's good to see more Scandinavians dropping in! Go Scandinavia!

Anyway. Make sure to double-check the rules and policies of the server, and if you have any questions regarding it you should first-hand turn to the FAQs. If you cannot find your answers there or in the appropriate subforum, you are always welcome to ask!

Have fun, enjoy your stay, and see you in-game!

//Loxy