The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

JuniorBeefy`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a very friendly, respectful player. I'm not rude, crude, or mean. I like to play all types of games, shooters, RPGs, MMORPGs, anything. I'm a mature roleplayer, and I won't roleplay with people who have very poor grammar (poor spelling, "Ur", etc.) And I am looking forward to playing on this server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend talked me into the trial. I was hooked after the 10 days. :P

What made you seek our server over others?:
The mature rules and guidelines.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplay, excluding ERP. It depends on what character I'm on, maybe my Orc warrior is itching for a fight, whereas my undead Mage is seeking solace in a nice tavern in Silvermoon.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a tough question. I don't really have a favorite race, but my favorite classes are either Hunter or Rogue. I enjoy being sneaky and mischievous as a rogue, while i like having a cool pet as a Hunter. ^^

What are your expectations of this server?:
Decent Roleplay and good admins.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect section. Too many times have I been flamed on the regular WoW servers just for being a Blood elf.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A lone elf girl walked the beaten path, the only sound was the wind trailing her graceful stride. An ancient wooden staff rested on her back, encrusted with jewels at the tip. She felt as if she was the only one in this forgotten place, but contrary to her thoughts, she heard rustling in the brush around her. She quickly grabs her staff and stands at the ready, waiting to destroy anything that appears from the dark depths of this unforgiving forest. The sound of vicious laughter erupts from all sides of the girl, and twelve Orcs wearing leather armor walk out of the brush. An Orc that's much larger than the others, perhaps the ringleader of these bandits, walks closer to the elf, "Put your stick down before you get hurt, girly." He says in a menacing voice, walking closer. "Back off, or burn!" The girl yells, as most of the Orcs start laughing. A tiny Orc with a black bandanna over his face speaks up, "Look, boys! She thinks she knows Magic!" Some of the Orcs halfheartedly laugh, as others fall silent. The large Orc smirks, "You don't scare me, pink one. Magic is long forgotten." He says as he walks closer and picks her up without effort. "After all, you're just-" He starts to speak as his skin bursts into flames, charring him into ash instantly. "It isn't forgotten by me!" Yells the girl, slamming her staff into the ground as flames erupt from the base of it. The only Orcs that survived had run for their lives, knowing they stood know match against a Mage. The girl continued her journey down the path, whispering to herself, "Foolish Orcs."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
About my short story, if it isn't great, it's because I made it up on the spot. xD
Hello JuniorBeefy! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Your short story was completely acceptable! One sentence in particular ("It isn't forgotten by me!") made me shiver, and that's a good thing.

Make sure you double-check, if you haven't already (although it doesn't hurt to do it again!), the rules and policies of the server, and if you have any questions regarding it you should, first-hand, turn to the FAQs and/or the appropriate subforum(s). If you can't find you answers in either, you are always welcome to ask!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

//Loxy