The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ThomasBusteed`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First of all, my name is Thomas, I like to think that I am a decent roleplayer. It's hard to find roleplayers in retail, so I have switched to this server that is dedicated roleplaying. My friends call me nerds and say roleplaying is "gay" but it's fun if you have an imagination. Without imagination you can't roleplay, you can only fight.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in BC, (aka British Colombia, Canada), I speak english, and I enjoy english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with a game called Starcraft which was make when I was about 7 I think, me and my brother always used to play it. Then Warcraft 3 came out and we both played that. I didn't really like the idea of World of Warcraft that much for awhile but I have grown to enjoy it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It must have been the professionality of this server, instead of it being a immature name like
"WaRgAsmz" it's simply "Conquest of the Horde"
Also the fact that it has a security system against annoying trolls

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any type of roleplay, ranging from fighting, crafting, day-to-day, and romance. As long as I have fun

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love human's because it is the race I am most familiar to, because we are human's I don't have to worry that much about someone screaming at me "HEY ORCS DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS" even though they do. My favorite class ought to be the rogue, either a merchantile charismatic sweetheart, to a merciless murderer.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high hopes for this server, meaning that I hope that there are no donation gear, no custom malls, no trolls, because that just ruins it. If you can walk 2 feet to a giant Illidan selling pouches, that's not a great server

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that there is a rule that states that you can't be related to Thrall or Harris Pilton or stupid things like that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will do it later onces I have checked out the server

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If I have any questions I will ask them later. EDIT: I accidently submitted it
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.
Welcome to the server!
Wow my face dropped, thank you
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.