The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Crin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing online games since I was twelve, starting with Star Wars Galaxies. I moved to World of Warcraft four years ago after the NGE was released that demolished SOE's integrity, and was hooked. I've spent a lot of time online, and I don't regret it one bit. I've had a lot of friendships that are dear to me, and even though they have passed, they remain in my memory.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I originate from the United Kingdom, though I moved to America when I was very young. My primary language is English of course, though I am fluent in French as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I originally joined the game with a friend for what other than adventure when I was fourteen. This was of course in Classic Warcraft. We had stumbled upon an RP server, at the time not knowing what the abbreviation even meant. I met quite a few role players along the way through dungeons, Goldshire (Oh those were the days. XD), and Stormwind. I worked my way through illiteracy after quite awhile, and have been role playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Mn, for the most part it seems legitimate. Ninety nine percent of private servers I have come across have no requirements for joining the server, leading to complete chaos. If there is one thing I hate, it is people who are rude with no cause, and that is all I have seen. I have yet to find a server that I am able to call home, and I have my hopes up that this will be the one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For the most part I enjoy one on one role play, I get in depth with my character and I love to create strong bonds with few people. Quality over quantity is my policy, you could say. I'm usually found in highly desolate areas, but you will see me in a tavern from time to time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race by far is Blood Elf, mainly for the fact that their physical appearance reflect me. I don't role play as a fictional character, I role play as myself, through my mindset and personality. There are quite a few reasons for this, but I'll save that conversation for another time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no preconceived expectations of the server, though I at the very least know it isn't void of intelligence.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, and maturity would be my main concerns for any server. It puts me at ease to know these are requirements considering I all too often run into children on a bloody angst rage. Tolerance is also key in my mind, no one person is the same as the other. We all have our differences and should respect each other for them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It isn't my style to unfold my history right away, though I will undoubtedly write out a short story in the near future.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no questions on my mind at the moment.

Hope to see you in game. <3
Four score and seven years ago our Kretol father brought forth, upon this internet, a new server, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that roleplay should be of good quality.

Welcome to the server, I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time with us! It is perfectly acceptable to give us your short story at another time. If you have any questions not answered on the wiki feel free to PM a GM and we will attempt to help.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol