The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

HELP!
When I go to log in it says ''Your information is wrong'' something like that. Then it says the password or username could be in-correct. I checked the realm list is on the game. Why wont it let me into my account?
Ok I used my e-mail and I logged in, But it's making me patch to version 3.3.0
You need to do the patches manually as there's now some thing blizz put in that's really stupid. It makes you go from 3.2 to 3.3 immediately, I think. You can download the patches from WoWwiki; just search for patch mirrors.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Hmm now I am rally pissed off. I went to post my intrduction and then it says you need to log in. Then I lost my story thattook freaking 1 hour to write.
Such is life. *shrug*
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Plus, I don't know where you've got a shortcut for your wow, but right-click it, and change it's shortcut destination if it's set up for launcher.exe. Just highlight "launcher.exe" and type in wow.exe, from now on, when you click your shortcut, it's open WoW straight up, instead of opening up the launcher (and with that, updater/patcher) thereby, securing it won't patch up on you when you're not looking. :)

Code:
1. Rightclick World of Warcraft on desktop
2. choose "Properties"
3. Look at the "Destination" field, and change "C:\Programs\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe" to "C:\Programs\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe"
[Image: tsviettiny.jpg]
TEMP TEMP TEMP TEMP TEMP TEMP TEMP