The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

valador`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a genral normal player. I follow the rules and hope to spire in the game. This will be my first private server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Scotlnd, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft after trying the demo. I wanted to play the game for roleplay, but I found ost pople on roleplay servers don't want to roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server is strict roleplay, which attracted me. The rules are excellent.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any forms of roleplay. Im up for anything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like dark elf and shamen. I thik dark elf would be realy good to roleplay as. And Shamen for the abilities.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find good roleplayers.
Be respected my both players and staff members.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule which tells you not to roleplay as a king, unless told so by a higher person. Not to roleplay as a god. Alng the lines of that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Valador stalks the night, feared by his dreams. Moving from pace to place looking for allies.

(I will update this when I can. I got realy pissed off ater writing out a 15 minuite long story and then I wasn't logged in when I went to post it. So I aint in the mood. Untill I start roleplaying and get back in the feeling for writing it.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Dark Elf as in Drow? Or as in Night Elf?
Night Elf, sorry.