The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alastira`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, let's see, I've been playing retail WoW for a good three years at least, and I'm still as addicted as I was when I started. I'm graduated from college and I have a decent job (which is unfortunately at night when almost everyone else is home), but when I'm not working or trying some crazy cooking experiment (I -love- cooking) I'm most likely on WoW. I have two lovable labradors that seem to enjoy jumping on my lap right in the middle of a great roleplay scene, so please don't be offended if I suddenly go "weobweign" or something like that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, Idaho to be more exact. My main language is English, I'm trying to re-learn the little bit of Spanish I know from high school. I'm also learning some sign language from a deaf friend of mine. Not that I can really use that in text, but I still want to learn it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played Warcraft for years, starting with Warcraft 2. I was never a fan of strategy games, but it was so easy to learn and fun to play that I was immediately hooked. I've played all of the Warcrafts at one point or another. When WoW was released, it took me some time to get around to getting it since I was still in college. But finally I got it for Christmas a few years ago and I haven't stopped playing since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't know that I'd say I sought your server over others, but after reading through some of the results on Google this one sounded the most enjoyable and stable. The involved process of getting a character accepted is very good, in my opinion, as it weeds out some of the bad eggs that every roleplay server tends to have.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy everything about roleplay, especially romantic scenes or deep, involving conversation. Battles are a bit tougher for me just because I have a hard time coming up with elaborate moves that one can't immediately dodge and counter. I do prefer one-on-one as opposed to group encounters since it can be hard to keep up with everyone, but I also enjoy a challenge, so bring it all on!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My first character on WoW was a Night Elf Druid, and to this day she is still my favorite character. She's grown so much over the years, and when I look back on some of the things that happened to her I can't help but smile and maybe even cry a little. Pouring so much effort into a character can be very emotionally draining.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect everyone to just be respectful and tolerant of the many different kinds of roleplay that I know exist. My number one pet peeve is someone telling me that I'm doing it wrong. If they offer constructive criticism, I am willing to write it down and consider it for next time. But please please PLEASE don't just tell me "No, that's wrong" and walk away.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Again, I think the respect rule goes a long way for everyone's enjoyment. Putting someone down just because their style is different from yours can be very hurtful to that person and may make them stop playing, effectively destroying some chances at a quality storyline! And of course you should respect the GMs, they have that position for a reason.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not sure exactly what kind of story you would like. I have many circling in my head. I'll come back to this later, perhaps when I get some people's opinions on the matter.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I know that some people tend to play cross-gender in roleplay, and I'll admit that several times I've rolled a guy just because I had some character ideas that a woman wouldn't work in. I have nothing against guys playing girls or vice-versa, but I just want it to be clear that I am in fact a girl, and however that may affect the roleplay, take it for what it is. Thanks!
"Water can take on any form. It can be calm and peaceful one moment, and come crashing down the next."
Yeah, but it's the frikkin sharks that scare me!
There she was just a-walkin' down the street
singin' do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do
snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet
singin' do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do

She looked good, LOOKED GOOD
she looked fine, LOOKED FINE
she looked good, she looked fine
And I approved her introduction!

Welcome to the server, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on Conquest of the Horde. If you have any questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to PM a GM! We are a helpful bunch.

Hope to see you in game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol