The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Shadoebuster`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, that's an interesting request. I like RPGs. I always have, whether they be video games or tabletops, I've always been very attracted to the concept of shedding your skin to put on the life of another person. I fancy myself a rather competent 'player' as far as roleplaying goes, and I try to keep myself and the situations I find myself in interesting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raied in the USA, my primary language being English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It actually started when my older brother bought me Starcraft for my birthday when I was 10. I was so enthralled with the game, I went out to find the first Blizzard game I could get my hands on, that game being WC3. I eventually went on to play WoW for a number of years, but have quit since then. I've recently (within the past year) started DMing the Warcraft tabletop roleplaying game, and have come to enjoy it very much.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, it seems a lot more structured than other private RP servers I've come across. And it's definitely more organized/easier to navigate. As far as finding the server goes, I came in off google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good 'ol relaxing tavern roleplay, but I especially like playing the seasoned, retired fighter come back to civilization to share his tales. I've been known to head or lead in shadow organizations from time to time as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My all time favorite character that I've ever created throughout the Warcraft universe was a Warcraft RPG character that a friend of mine was DMing.
His name was Seladridan Dawnruin, and he was an Undead Blood Elf-Graven One. He was originally sent to the Undercity as an Ambassador for the Blood Elves, but came to be captivated by the beings calling themselves the Forsaken. Being a necromancer himself, he found a kind of perfection in Undeath, and eventually moved to the Undercity permanently. Over his months of living there, he was approached by a Shadowy figure that taunted him with great power, and the form he sought; an undead form. The Shadowy figure walked him through the ritual of becoming a Graven One, and as Seladridan emerged from his grave totally transformed, the figure was gone.
Perhaps a little dramatic, but hey! It's my fantasy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a more refined roleplaying community here as opposed to other insta-80 RP servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Tolerance. Maturity. What else could a guy ask for? I'm really glad that you'll be cracking down on the way people treat eachother, because in a community like this, the only fighting should happen in character IMO.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The rain was heavy this night. It looked like oil against the eerie sky of the Tirisfal Glades. Wiping the moisture that began to collect on his face, the Ruiner began "I am not a God. I am not /the Ruiner/. I am not a deity. I am not in control of any of your lives," he paused for a moment, his voice distorted slightly by the heavy rain, "I am simply an enlightened man, sharing my fraction of knowledge with the rest of you. If you choose to accept her loving embrace, then you will be rewarded ten-fold your sacrifice."
He stood on the hill, face blank, once green glowing orbs now black, empty sockets. He could tell they were afraid of him. Of what he was. They were afraid and /jealous/. Their silence said it all, and as he passed by the small glowing circle they resided in, they fell into the mud at their feet, lifeless.
As their screams passed by his lips he shuddered. He couldn't help but fear for their immortal souls as they were assimilated into the churning pool of death. He never understood why others denied the great gift he offered them. It was beautiful. It was pure. It was endless ecstasy.
Maybe he needed a better nickname.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time with us here on the server! If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM a GM! We are a helpful bunch.

I do, though, have one last question for you.

What, Sir, is the loneliest number?
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
One? Although I've heard two is just as bad...