The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zrie`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 19 year guy who have been playing wow for 4-5 years now and does not seem to have an ending! I used lots of my time on raiding but also RP, I'm used to the focus and teamwork a hardcore raiding guild needs and would say I understand to have a good time in RP, would in rp normaly seem very relaxed and thats also what I am.. mostly other then I get confused fast!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from denmark and have self learned the english by wow and other games, I'm not that great at speaking it but I can write, not perfect but hope it will do. If I should ever be on Vent then dont make me say things like "Sorry", "Right", "rank" and "Aura" this is because I cannot spell R right on english so insted I say W, and that can give abit of a bump sometimes!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I been playing all of Blizzard's games and biggest interest have been warcraft 3 and world of warcraft, also am big warcraft lore freak, not super big but I know my stuff I'd say!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't enjoy the rp that seem to be on the normal wow servers because it's kind of.. lolrp'ish and want to try a private server for first time, yours seem to give me both of that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most rp, been doing alot of tavern roleplay and romance, but really enjoy the big gatherings with fights on the battle field or an assasination in one of the main cities or just the big lovely dramatic drama.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human / Blood elf and Warlock / Paladin
But I'm not fully sure, on this. Also I play both female and male, not on same char ofcause but yeah!

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I find RP'ers, the RP on normal wow servers are falling more and more.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here I'm not sure what to really write so will give a few lines.

---
A young farstrider rushed into the room where he was told to find the needed Warlock. "High Lord we're leaving for the battle in Ashenvale now." He said as he looked at the barely clothed Blood elf laying together with captured high elf woman that was gasping for the last of her minutes among the living, the warlock that stroked his hand soft and gentle over the womans cheek while he pulled out the last drops of magic and life in her. The farstrider stared abit at what was happening "B-but.. Our own people?", first now the warlock turned his look to the farstrider, his eyes burning felgreen and black of the addiction he had. "They are not our people... Anymore, leave me to meditate and I'll join the commander soon" the warlock said while shooing the young farstrider away with his one hand. When he then was alone again he mumbles lightly while staring at the now only corpse of the high elven woman "Love for the body is one thing, love for the soul is another thing, love for magic... Is everything"
---
*Zrie steps into the tent with the other officers peering a little around.
Zrie says: I'm here whats the plan, chop down all of Ashenvale like always?
*Zrie grins lightly with a smirk to the orc commander.
*Orc commander says: We don't just "chop down tree's" we storm their woods and let them feel our strength, we wont stop before its over!
*Zrie says: Mhmm.. You might have been in the woods here long but listen. There is a demon camp not far from their main city in Ashenvale, allow me to regroup a team of warlocks and some of you're warriors for protection and we will enslave the demons there and summon more. From there we will attack where they are weakest, the civil while you... Fight in honor.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah I got one thing, I clicked the link to forum rules just to make sure, When I did it everything I did write for two hours got ruined, but I guess it somehow was my own mistake, but would be nice if it could be added so it opens a new window insted of useing the apply page. :)
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol