The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Serious post...
So yeeah... Remember all those people that say that they can't de-patch? I feel like I live in upsidedownworld... Because I can't PATCH UP.... I opened the launcher, it patched to 3.2.2 (I was in 3.1.3 and it worked on CotH for some strange reason.) and after that it stayed at 3.2.2 like that was the last patch up...

Help?
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
Go to WoWwiki to the patch mirrors and download the 3.2.2 to 3.2.2a incremental patch. Apply that from the root directory of WoW and you should be good.

Edit: oh durrrr we're not even on 3.2.2a right now cause of testing. Well, just apply the patches manually.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Thanks Moosey ^^. I will give it a try.
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
It is because your realmlist contains your patch up location, so that your launcher thinks that COTH's server contains the patches ready for download, which it never does, and thinks you're all cheeky. If you want to get it through the launcher, you have to fix your realmlist accordingly.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone told me to post this Ogbar 2 1,120 06-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Introduction Post -Unsure? Kishie 3 766 05-01-2010, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Kishie
  Please read before you post (Might be helpfull ^_^) MyFinalSin 0 690 12-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MyFinalSin