The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Arthas`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I have always enjoyed playing WOW but the one thing I loved the most was Role Playing. I always enjoyed making friends, telling great stories and emote battling.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England but move to France, my main language is English but I speak French also.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for an online game and found World of Warcraft very interesting.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted an RP server, due to most other Private Server's being boring. Yours fit the bill.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a bit of everything, some times I run an inn, others I journey to stop the evil reign of a tyrant or maybe betray a friend. I always like to team up with someone else, whether a group or a single person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really enjoy playing a Human Death Knight, Arthas was one and was my favourite character in the World of Warcraft Series. I also enjoy playing a Human Paladin for the same reason.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be a grand role playing environment, with lots of things to do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I believe everyone should be respected, no matter what their views on life are (Unless their evil).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Jace parried the blow, if he was going to die it would be striking down The Old God. Faking and feinting he rolled behind the giant beast and impaled its left leg. It roared tremendously, turning it smashed it's sword into the ground.

The shockwave threw Jace into the wall, cracking his ribs and crushing his lungs. His vision began to fade, pain welled up inside of him and breathing was near impossible. He stood up, heart pounding, head bleeding and life disappearing.

Jace charged forward with the last ounce of his strength, using the powers of the light. He lept twenty feet and lunged forward, The Old God saw this and raised it's sword. Swinging in perfect harmony, the sword's collided and a blinding light filled the room.

Jace and The Old God were thrown back, into the abyss of death... were they would fall for all eternity.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really...
I never thought I would be welcoming the Lich King's namesake onto the server.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol