The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Archdrakon`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I'm an experienced roleplayer (Over a year of RPing), and I really enjoy it. What I especially enjoy is immersing yourself into another fictional character's life, and having their lives in your hands. I consider myself to be mature and friendly, and I think COTH would be a great roleplaying experience for me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England, UK, and I speak and type fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 2 years ago, I played retail for a few months, but I couldn't afford to keep paying at the time, so I went to private servers. For a while I usually played those "Instant 80" or "Blizzlike PvE" Realms, but then on a realm, I was introduced to roleplaying, and I loved it. I've always been interested in Warcraft lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am seeking a mature server with experienced roleplayers. Was getting tired of having a roleplaying situation (IC), and a level 99 player running around ruining the situation. I like the fact that this server is purely RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types, though I favourite would have to be Kingdom Roleplay, and roleplaying in big organised groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race/class combination would have to be the Night Elves, primarily druids, because of their history and lore. Though really, I like all races because they all have an interesting story.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A mature server, with a lot of experienced RPers, with a variety of roleplaying types and variation in races.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favourite rule would have to be:
"Respect"
"Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation."

This is probably the most vital rule in "all" of online gameplay, and I love that this server enforces it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think I'll save this for Gruntship. I am actually working on my own Warcraft story (a long one), and I want to save it for later. I think this server will inspire me to further improve my story, and I hope you guys will enjoy it soon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you enjoy my application and make the right decision, whether that is to accept or decline it. Thank you.
Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."