The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*sigh* Three times in a row, must be a record.
Oooook, So yeah, I've applied for gruntship three times in a row, and guess wut? DENIIIEEEED. I mean, I've been on CotH for 8 months now, seriously, and yet still a peon. And I see players getting gruntship in like, 1 or 2 months!!! I know I do not have much characters approved, but I think you agreee that It'd be better RPing with one or two characters, doing it well, then RPing with 5 or 6 really badly. I consider myself really active, and this is getting quite frustrating and tiresome, this is not a Rage-post, just to warn you guys that it is getting ridicolous, everytime I get something like: "Unnapropriated for community" or something like that! I mean, -WHAT-?! What was that supposed to mean, I only have friends in this server, no foes, seriously, I'm trying the 4rth time just now, but yeah, I don't expect to get Gruntified, why? I got used to it.
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
Might be your roleplay which is YET too low?

I can't say much myself, I'm just trying to figure. But I know better roleplayers get Grunt status much faster. Obviously.

(And you may say your RP is the best...but it's up to the GM's to decide.)

--
PS : If you were less rude and try to explain your situation calmly and thoughtfully, instead of going haywire "lookz i'm 14 n i can do as i wish!! @@@@@@!" (exagerrated) maybe your Gruntship would be considered. You seem to heavily lack maturity, maybe that's leading the GM's to deny you so much. (And don't take any offense, I'm trying to help.)
Please send a PM to a GM when you have issues like this.

Locked.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Items with infinite cast times for more emotes? Dae 1 654 04-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Dae