The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

idrinkursoda`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Alex, I'm 17 and pretty new to roleplaying. I try to be a friendly and respectful player. I tend to be a bit strange sometimes but I'm usually quiet.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the very hot and sunny east coast of Australia. I mainly speak English though I know a little japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend gave me a 10 day trial, I loved it and so I joined. After a year I got very bored of the "attack-kill-get loot-repeat" so I tried roleplaying and I loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The registration method - keeps out the "trolls". I gave up on the Blizzard servers trying to find a good rp server so I looked for a rp private server and found CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
travelling and exploring appeals to me the most but I enjoy all types of roleplaying

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Gnomes as they remind me of myself (very short and like to tinker with things). Favorite class is the priest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Friendly players and community, no leet speak, events and I want to experience different types of roleplaying I haven't tried before.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
definitely the high degree of competence in typing, I hate the 1 p@wn3d jo0 n00bzOrZ!, SPEAK PROPERLY.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll do this later when I check out the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any Aussies on this server?
I'm fairly certain that Sasail is Australian!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol