The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Flare2434`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy long walks on the beach, horse-back riding in the sunset, the Twilight book-series, and skinning roadkill.... But, seriously, I've just been attempting role-play ever since I began playing World of Warcraft, and I consider it to be one of the better things to do instead of "farming" or "PvP." Generally, I'm a people person, and I'll roleplay with the best, the worst, and the immature with the best interests.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States and my primary, and only, language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was actually a few years ago, I was introduced to the game by a friend and fellow Horde player, Morticai, on the realm of Medivh. He got me started as a Hunter, and that's where I began my RP experience.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Your server was the first respectable looking Roleplay server from where I searched, and your community looked kind at a first glance.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a fan of passive roleplay, but I also enjoy aggressive roleplay. (i.e. War, Dueling, Bar Fight, etc.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Tauren, and the class for that is the Hunter. The reason why is because I imagine the Tauren to be at one with nature, explaining the exceptional ability to tame an animal or creature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the community and moderators to be fun, helpful, and hopefully not illiterate. I expect to join the server without being asked "lol i can haz 10g?" All in all, I expect it to be a great roleplay experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
With a deep growl, I took another swig from my mug. Turning my head to the door of the chatter-filled tavern. Ignoring the noise, I downed the rest of my mead and hopped from my bar stool. My hooves made a resounding 'thud' as they crushed against the tile floor. I pushed myself forward, to the side of the room. Another doorway lied in wait, of which I instantly went through. Moving my right hand to my waistband, I unhinged a key from it's ring. I stopped walking at the fourth door in the hallway, raising the key to the metal lock. Shoving it inside forcefully, I turned it with a swift movement. I grinned as I heard the tumblers unlock and the door opened for me. I stepped into the cramped room. Inside was a mattress of hay on the ground, with my hand forged blade in it's sheath to the side. Stepping to the mat of hay, I let my legs weaken and I dropped to the floor. As I sat, my hand slowly reached out for the blade and gripped the hilt. With an awkward tug, the weapon came loose from it's sheath and I held it in the air. My crystal blue eyes ran down the blade, and without a moments later, I was running my hand over it's side. I grinned as the tribal carvings glistened in the light from the window of the room. I guess it's true what they say...

Tranquility is peace.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I'm good.
Splendid! We need a few more Tauren lovers on the server.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Thanks, mate! ~hic.