The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Arctoric`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to make friends, but my characters often vary on my moods. Most of the time I play as a good character, who is respected and honored among his peers, but in time I change from that of a good, to a evil character, twisted by some kind of mind controling item, or maniplulated by another character, and I fight to keep myself good. Mainly I am just fun to RP with :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada. And no, I do not live in an igloo. :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing about 2 years ago, and now I am a huge fan. I didn't know what I was missing!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I looked for servers on the original WOW, and they didn't seem to be any good, so I tried private servers, and they didn't match up, then I thought of RP private servers, and TADA! I find this one :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Often relaxed, or emotional roleplay, sometimes agressive battles, or adventuring with friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren Shaman, Or Orc Shaman. The Shaman are the most interesting class from what I have seen. They have a good background and the elements aid them on their quest for glory, power and honor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have little expectations, but I hope that I will remain on this server for quite sometime, and I like the fact that you ask information before letting people join.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keeping it pg-13. I often at times hear some pretty bad stuff in trade chat, not that I'm opposed to swearing and sexual content, but there could be kids playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Arc walks into the room and bows.

Arc: My lord... I have made it safely, and the target is... taken care of.

Arc's lips curl into a smile.

Hooded figure: Excellent! Your powers are going exactly as I have forseen. You will make a fine apprentice... In time.

The hooded Figure vanishes into the shadows.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I was wondering about PVP, if the Alliance and Horde stay to themselves, or is there PVP servers?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol