The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alastair`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I love RPing. It made WoW fun when raiding and PvPing got boring. I like to play more action-oriented characters. Actions speak louder than words. I'm a student in University, with some free time to play some WoW and have some RP fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Kansas, but I moved to Quebec in my teens and have lived here since. My primary language is English, but I also speak some french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My uncle got me Warcraft 3 for Christmas, which pretty much got me hooked on the Warcraft Universe. Played all of them and joined up into WoW when it came out, mostly PvEing and a little bit of side RP.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, it's an RP server and I do like myself a nice RP. A nice retreat from the vampires and cat-girls would be exactly what I need.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favourite RP is action/military. I do enjoy a nice tavern RP, once in a while, but action RP is my love. The danger and excitement that comes with it, is just awesome. I prefer to RP in groups of three or more. The more the merrier.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the orc. They're history and culture, look to be primitive, but they're actually much more sophisticated and interesting. My favourite class on the other hand, is the Shaman. Power over the elements make me happy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a good RP experience and a strong RP community to RP with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The godmoding and maturity rules. I've had some terrible RP because those rules haven't been followed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Frozen Throne... Arthas started up at the icy peak in astonishment. The icy chill, almost visible, falling from the top. A light, seemed to come in from the top of the cave, shining on the top of the peak. "Come... Come to me... Release me... Death Knight." Arthas shook away his amazement at the ice and began walking up the ramp, towards the throne itself. He felt the chill of death increase as he climbed the peak.
The memories of his past, came crashing down on him as he climbed. "Have you lost your mind, Arthas?" Uther the Lightbringer, dead, trying to tell, him, Arthas, what to do. He stared at the floor as he walked up, closing in on the throne.
"You lied to your men and betrayed the mercenaries who fought for you! What's happenin' to ya Arthas?" He reached the top of the peak and stared at the icy prison. "Return the blade... Release me from this prison!" Arthas drew Frostmourne and ran towards the block, bringing the blade down on it. The ice shattered and the helmet fell to the floor. He was, confused. Where was the Lich King? The Dark Lord of the Dead, was no where in sight. Until, he realized, the helmet. He reached down and picked it up, gazing into the 'eyes' of the helmet. He smirked as he stood to his full height, applying the helmet. "Now, we are one!" Arthas' eyes glowed an icy blue, as the frozen ceiling began to break apart.
The Frozen Throne... Arthas, no, the Lich King, sat atop the tower, waiting. Waiting for the perfect moment, to bring the Scourge to the world.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. Sorry about the bad first introduction.
I liked your rendition.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHY85O8mFo8[/youtube]

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol