The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Balalord`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings! I am Keejo, a role-player for a good three years now! I started off writing small, short stories for my school. When I read up on D&D, and when I read up about the RP (pen and paper style) I immediately wanted to try it. From there, I role played with a few of my friends and eventually became a heavy role player. When I started out with video-game role play, I started off on World of Warcraft. The role play, the intensity... the feeling you get when in happiness, danger or sadness! I found out about this server when disconnected from a retail account one day, and immediately fell in love with how it sounds! I look forwards to playing!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada (eh?), southern Ontario. My primary language is English, but I am fluent in French and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As stated before, one day I simply decided to try it out. When I got bored of constant PvP and leveling, I discovered that there was a Role-play server-- If I had known sooner, I would have played sooner. Three years later, I am proud to announce my experience as a Master (or, at least, a great) role player.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I originally start sifting through many pages of Private servers, and in a google search result, discovered this one. Comparing it to other servers, I realized that this one would be one where my skills and talents in RP and in friendship/kindness will be appreciated.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Kinds of roleplay that I enjoy-- I think it's safe to say that I enjoy all kinds, however for me it depends highly on the race of my character, his background story, his personality and his place of residence. Above all, sitting around a campfire, table or simply in a group with friends by a river of water, talking about the 'good old days' is currently my favorite.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Reason being, humans have increased bonuses to stealth detection, blade specialization and 'every man for himself' spell. Furthermore, their combat animations are my personal favorite, their run and walk animations are cleverly designed and they are an average, free-willed character (As in, you can role-play a human as ANYTHING).

For warrior, I love their ability to take damage, do damage and most importantly their ability to learn almost every weapon proficiency available, making it easy to role-play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All I seek for is good company, little or no trolls/grievers, and above all, good roleplay. As for the server itself, as long as it stays up and the staff is friendly, I will serve it with utmost respect.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The regulation of 'Maturity' appeals to me the most due to the fact that I find (personally) that the majority of good role-players and good company is mostly found in adults or major young adults.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Deep within the jungle of Stranglethorn, a creature awakens. From the hidden den growls can be heard, resonating through the cave and breaking the silence. The animals that surrounded the cave immediately disperse in every direction, fearing for their lives. The creature rises to it's feet, lets out a loud yawn and steps out into the sunlight. Moogley, the Gnome Rogue, had recently spent all of his time inventing a way to make the flying machine move at a faster speed. After giving up and getting lost in the jungle the night before, his rugged appearance was not too surprising to the public eye. Wiping his hands on his trousers and picking up his bag he whistles sharply, a small kitten arriving at his side. "Don't worry, Cuddles, I'll find us some milk." With that, the two companions set off towards Booty Bay, their steps hastened, hoping to overcome their fatigue."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just can't wait to get started, if this introduction is accepted.
Moogley- Heheh. Jungle book reference.
Just the bear necessities!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol