The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rocknrolla`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I suppose there isn't too much to explain, in previous times, like when i used to be on the proper WoW itself, i was called one who spent all his time dungeon raiding, for the gear, this may have been true, but i did spend most of it with my friends, so i suppose, when i start on this server, the first thing i'll do is say greetings, or hello or lok'tar, something or other, and make a friend for life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Kent, In the United Kingdoms, I generally speak English but do know spanish, french and latin

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My neighbour showed me the game, which impressed me at first sight. I can safely say I have been hooked ever since

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because this server looks professional, the fact that it is obviously more popular then regular hamachi servers, and besides, i love a good chance to meet and role-play with other people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My feel is that of the 'see how it goes' kind of role-playing, if I am in a situation, i'll adapt it to my story, or to others, if it's more convienient.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My personal favourite are the Forsaken Priests, why you ask, many reasons, a couple include the fact that it is plain irony that something dead is holy, and also because my original world of warcraft character was an forsaken priest, but I belive, that for when it comes to role-playing, it's easiest to be a tauren, of any class, because it's easy to convert a very naturistic class into a personality of sorts, as well as provide a decent backstory and plot to them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations, are yet to be decided, I just hope i'll be able to make a hella good story and make many allies along the way, heck, maybe be well-known, but I have high expectations, In general

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's hard to say, i'm tied between the humility rule and the Introduction rule, because i believe everyone should have their moment, so thats why i'm for the humility rule, but then again, i do appreciate the fact i get to express myself in front of anyone polite enough to read, and being acknowledged, even slightly, is good enough for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
'since I have not been able to make a character yet, i shall refer to the character as he and I, but obviously this won't be the case when i can make a character my self.'

Brought up on the front lines of the Gadgetzan Cartel, he had only been taught one thing, shoot anything that carried a sword with his bow, he had been taken from His hometown in Camp Narache 27 years ago, noticed for his potential as a hunter, but one day, everything went wrong, a miniature army of burning legion grunts had slaughtered everyone, he had been able to fend many off, but eventually his bow ran out of arrows, and a blow to the back of the head with a mace of sorts had knocked him clean out, after some unknown amount of time, he woke up in the middle of a field, a signpost said nearby 'Camp Narache' astonished and confused, he tried to make sense of what had happened, nothing came to mind, he was carrying nothing but some rags and a dull axe, his muscles couldn't move as agilely as they used too, it was almost as if his body had been reverted into that of a youths, he, set off to find 3 goals, which were to figure out how he had gotten here, to gain revenge on the monster responsible for destroying the cartel, and to regain the strength lost after so long.

'fin'

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to ask what the general populace of the server is, like how many players will usually be online at an estimate, where are some good places to r-p, and that's about it really
Remember to capitalize the word "I"!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! My name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server. If you have any questions not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM one of our fine GM staff.

Happy Roleplaying!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol