The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What to do
Eventually, in some time, I shall be allowed to make a server acc, correct right? but I was wondering if there is anything else I can do with my profile, I remember reading I have to submit a character profile to the wiki before level 40, but is that the only thing? Can someone tell me what else should I do, optional or not.
I'd wait until you're confident that you want to play the character before you do much with their profile other than establishing a personality to yourself. All you have to do to become a Grunt these days, is submit the profile before your character hits level fifty (After playing said character, of course.) Then, you just be active here for a month or so and submit a Questionnaire to become a grunt, if you have the approved profile, of course!

There's not much that you need to do right now, other than wait, that I can think of! :D

Good luck, and have fun!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...