The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jonuxxl`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a seasoned player. I like playing World Of Warcraft. I played on a private pve/pvp server. I also play San Andreas-Multiplayer on RP servers. Although i RP'ed there, i would still like to learn more about the art of RP'ing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Lithuania. My primary language is lithuanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple of my classmates introduced me to World of Warcraft. Later, i became fascinated by it and also tried Warcraft 3 Reign Of Chaos and The Frozen Throne to find more about the lore of Warcraft. But most of the time i've been playing WoW PvP/PvE.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend introduced this server to me as a unique combination of World Of Warcraft and actual RP'ing. I was also told that this server has an excellent community. I wish to play and become a part of the community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of RP. I'm not yet used to battling in an rp manner, but I'm confident I will learn while playing with such a nice and helpful community.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race are trolls, because of their primitiveness and native culture. My favourite class is Huntard, oh, excuse me- Hunter, because I prefer ranged combat, and their ability to harmonize with nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Learning about RP, having a great time with your diverse community and enjoying quality time with my friend who is already playing here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think what appeals to me the most is Respect, since it's where tolerance and other traits come from.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a guy named Pete. Pete lived in the desert. He could hear quiet winds passing his chin as he was talking to a crumple of sand. Sand told him various tales about the ancient spirits that lived around his house. Pete wasn't scared of them. He had his trusty rifle with him all the time. What Pete didn't know, however, was, that spirits cannot be harmed with a material weapon. One day Pete walked out of his house and felt a slight breeze behind him. He turned around, aimed his rifle, but there was nobody there. Pete died after three hours. Poor bastard.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That was a sarcastic story. If there ever was a guy named Pete that lived in the desert, I didn't mean to hurt him, it's just that i like sarcasm.
Hello Jonuxxl! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I recommend that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our own CotH Wiki. Don't hesitate to ask one of the GMs if you have a question!

Also, remember to capitalize those "I"s.

Again, welcome. Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

//Loxy