The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

nierywarlock`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing World of Warcraft for two years now mostly on a public server called Wyrmrest Accord. This is one of the only servers that I like to RP on in public. I have tried other private servers out for fun but very few of them have any RP at all, something that I want. I am hoping that this server will provide a good Role Playing environment with people who know what they are doing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I have lived in the United States my whole life and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had a neighbor that played World of Warcraft a lot, he seemed to always be on the game and I wanted to know why. He set me up with a public account though he never Role Played. I wandered around different servers until I came across Wyrmrest Accord. I met someone there who taught me how to Role Play and I have been into it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Many of the other private servers that I have visited looking for a fun time did not have any Role Play, and those who did had too many people that spoiled it for us RPers. Since this server includes this introduction process and is primarily RP, I figured that it was exactly what I am looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind of role play appeals to me, though a lot of fighting can get old very fast. I prefer RP that does not have giant wars but internal conflict that is somewhat laid back. A lot of people if not very well coordinated gets confusing fast, I prefer small groups of 2-6 people RPing at a time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a Blood Elf partially because they are pretty, though mostly because I like their back story. A lot of work has gone into Warcraft Lore, and I like the whole Addicted to magic even though they really wish they weren't thing. My favorite class is a hunter because they have animal companions with them, and because they are outgoing and like to explore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to see very few to no people that will ruin an RP with either terrible Roleplay skills or Out of Character behavior.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It is hard to choose just one, but I think that Maturity is one of the most important things. I have come across many people in the game who are very immature about a lot of things. They have whined or complained when they don't get their way, made stupid comments about something that may have made someone uncomfortable, or started saying bad things or just acting childish if they stumble across something R- rated. I believe that Maturity is one of the most important features of a server like this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Elandia walks into the Inn soaking wet from the raging storm outside, slipping quietly around the people inside. She walks over to the Innkeeper, and says "Do you have any rooms available for tonight?"
"You're in luck", the Innkeeper responds, "We have one more left, do you wish to stay?"
"Do you allow pets?"
"Yes."
"Then how much?"
Some money exchanges hands and Elandia walks outside to call her large cat "Sarun" to her. She then brings him into the Inn and quietly slips up to her room. She dries off her cat with a cloak, and reaches into her bag to find a dry set of clothes. Elandia strips off her wet armor, quickly putting on a leather tunic and pants. She leaves her cat to napping and goes back downstairs, sitting quietly in a corner where she observes the crowd. She sees several drunk men stumbling around, leaning on walls, as well as a few females. She continues watching the crowd, trying to figure out who each person is just from listening.
"Hello beautiful." A roughly dressed elf stumbles up to her, drunk.
"What do you want?" She responds.
"How abouts I buy you a drink hm?"
"No... please leave me."
"But-"
"She said no..." A Blood Knight walks up behind him.
"Ah, hello Ralick." She says, the drunk stumbling off, "What a surprise, please have a seat."
"I'm the surprise? I didn't think you'd be back from Northrend for another month..."
"Things happen Ralick, I'll tell you about it sometime."
"How about we go up to your room and you tell me now?"
"Alright..." She leads him up to her room, Sarun glancing up at the familiar face. They both sit down on the bed and Elandia begins to tell her story.....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am not sure completely about what you wanted for the above question so I just told a story (Of what I hope to be my character *different name*) like was asked. If you wish to clarify the question and have me re-answer then feel free to contact me. Also if you would like me to add more to the story (I could go on forever) let me know.
Hello nierywarlock! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I recommend that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our own CotH Wiki. Don't hesitate to ask one of the GMs if you have a question!

And to clarify what we meant with the question about the story... Basically, that is a way for you to show us your writing in action, since RPing in WoW and on the forums surrounding the RP on the CotH server requires decent skill in writing. You are free to add more to your story later if you wish, but we won't require it. Of what I've seen, it's looking quite good!

That said, welcome! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy