The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kane127`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy playing a variety of games, from MMORPGs to simple puzzle games. Wrestling games are enjoyable for me. I am eagerly anticipating Diablo III.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States; thus, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing in early 2005 when I saw the game at a local game store. It looked interesting, and since I played Diablo II for years, I thought I would give it a shot. It worked well.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I enjoy RP servers, and the rules are fair and balanced.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the combat aspect of roleplay. I also enjoy the roleplay that comes in the form of an outgoing adventurer looking for a group to win a seemingly impossible battle.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Orc Warrior is my favorite race/class combination because I enjoy close combat and smashing things in the face. My favorite class in Diablo II and in D&D was the Barbarian, so this class fit well with my play style.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I anticipate that this server will be full of excitement and adventures of many kinds.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I particularly like the keyboard skills rule. As a college graduate, I prefer to be articulate; for others to be able to express themselves in a coherent manner is important to me as well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this section at a later time and date.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All I am asking for is an opportunity to be a part of this server. Please give me that chance.
Hello Kane127! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I recommend that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our own CotH Wiki. Don't hesitate to ask one of the GMs if you have a question!

Have fun, enjoy your stay, and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy