The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Caudipteryx`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, sure. I'm fourteen years old and I live in the country where they allow the use of drugs. You got it right, that's Holland. Lucky me I haven't used drugs though. Anyway, I've been into WoW and RP for about two years. Difference should be noted, I have never RP'd on WoW yet. I've done some forum RP which turned out to be quite boring. Never tried LARP. But aye, I've RP'd on games like WoW. So, yeah, that's me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As said above, I come from Holland and therefore Dutch would be my mother tongue. I myself am not too fond of the language and country, but I guess it's what I've gotta live with.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, silly question on which I can barely think up an answer. Let me see... I was once reading some magazine when I was quite a bit younger, I'm assuming I was eleven or whatnot. One paragraph contained World of Warcraft. Me being all into Runescape and stuff went to their website and found out it was a subscription game. Can't quite remember when, but a decent while later I've discovered private servers. Took me a week to connect to one though. And aye, years passed and here I am.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm going to be really nasty here. It was the first one to pop up at google. Plus, the website looks quite professional compared to some others. I could additionally add that this server, apart from being the first one to pop up, was also the the server that popped up the most.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love to say this; I don't give a ------- ----. I'll be very, very unique here and say that I either love them all or love them in a mixture. If must be, the role play that appeals most to me is unique RP. Which can be rare nowadays though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hard question! I haven't even made up my mind about which faction I prefer, so... Yeah. I can make up my mind about which races I dislike, but that's not the question asked. So here I go; I like night elves and tauren. I won't make a decision between the two of them as I can't. As comes with the race, I must say I love druids, although hunters aren't wrong either.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Role play, need I elaborate? Well, as I won't get an instant response, I will. Hmm... I am expecting unique RP most of all. Characters that have been well thought out rather than just made for the f**k of it or because everyone rolls them (*cough* blood elves *cough*). I guess that's it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills, I consider myself a grammar sheriff. Spelling errors are horrible if you ask me. I do admit I do regularly fail at spelling, but in most cases I manage to correct myself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time, there was a tauren called Pahu. He wasn't quite the ordinary kind of his sort. He wasn't a nomad. He'd always lived in or around his cave somewhere in the Barrens. Never did he even think about moving, he was somehow very attracted to said cave. As legends go, it is said that the spirit of the cave calls for Pahu for protection. It was quite the opposite, usually a cave offers shelter, but this time it was the person that offered shelter for the cave, somehow.

Nevertheless, days came and went and never did Pahu seem to realise that he was quite a loner. He believed that the spirit of the cave had sort of melt together with his spirit. It could be compared to a marriage. But some day, the centaurs started raiding the place. Pahu was forced to flee. Except for some wounds, Pahu was all right externally. On the inside however, he felt horrible. His contact with the spirit had been broken.

Ages had he been walking around the plains until he once again felt happy inside. He sniffed the air and looked around. After twenty seconds of staring he noticed the good old cave in the distance. He rushed towards the cave and started singing and dancing once there. The cave wasn't what it used to be though. The centaur did quite ruin the place. But this didn't ruin Pahu's joy.

He immediately got to work. He had rebuilt the cave and took very good care of it until it looked just like it once was. And they all lived happily ever after

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Heh, that story was so funny to write and so unrealistic. Very cliché and stuff but I can bet it's different from your everyday "my father and mother died" stories. As Monty Python once said; always look on the bright side of life. I guess that resembles me pretty much. Goodbye!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope we are able to provide the RP sanctuary that you were longing to find! And! If you haven't checked the Wiki, stickies and FAQs/Rules, I'd ask you to do so now!

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]