The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

gopsu94`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I spent most of my time exploring the world itself. Leveling and gear such weren't all that important to me. Raids and instances were very fun for me to do simply because of the enemies and unique fights.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S. and my primary language is English. I can also speak some Spanish and French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One day after seeing a commercial saying 11million people were playing I figured that many people can't be wrong.

What made you seek our server over others?:
In retail WoW I definatly wanted more RP but always had trouble finding it. This server seems perfect for RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly there is no specific type of roleplay that appeals to me most. Getting in fights is always fun, as is relaxing in a tavern, but I enjoy role playing no matter what I am doing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This a good question. I can definatly say that my favorite race is the blood elves, I like the way they look and their background story I thought was pretty good. My favorite class would be either warlock or death knight. I really like the whole demonic power thing from warlocks, but I also really like the whole plate armor,frost,evil killing machine thing too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that there is a good amount of RP and that the people there are friendly. I can't really ask for much more than that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I personally like the rules regarding the RP aspect. I like that everone needs a basic understanding of the lore and that people who make innapropriate characters will be rejected.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
His blade rang out against the stone wall. Another near miss. His opponent was fast, maybe too fast. Lorn jumped back, watching his opponent's feet. This night elf had come from nowhere, leaping from the shadows without warning. Lorn could see the hatred in his foe's eyes as he looked upon Lorn. Night elves very rarely liked blood elves. Lorn leapt froward again launching his twin scimitars in dizzying patterns. He pressed his enemy back, his foe just barely managing to dodge and parry Lorn's lightning fast strikes. Finally his opponent opened himself up and Lorn siezed the opportunity. His blade drove cleanly through the Night Elf's stomach, and Lorn watched as the body slumped to the ground. He wiped his blade clean then turned to leave. He stopped as he saw three more Night Elves standing before him. Lorn sighed and crouched back down into a ready pose. He let out a growl then charged in, vowing to win.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to say the story was just short notice so don't be too harsh! And I would also like to say thank you for the oppurtunity to join the server.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope we are able to provide the RP sanctuary that you were longing to find! And! If you haven't checked the Wiki, stickies and FAQs/Rules, I'd ask you to do so now!

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]